Signing(s): Bobby Wagner signs with the Commanders (1 year, $8.5 million)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hail to the Commanders! Hail victory!
Rejoining Quinn makes sense. Seattle is extremely thin at LB and the draft isn't exactly ripe with LB talent. I doubt Trotter JR cracks the first round.

LB talent in the draft has dropped off since Roquan Smith went in the top 10.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Good for Bobby. Wagner will always be a legend here but it was time to move on and he was a bit of a liability in coverage last year.

Rejoining Quinn makes sense. Seattle is extremely thin at LB and the draft isn't exactly ripe with LB talent. I doubt Trotter JR cracks the first round.

LB talent in the draft has dropped off since Roquan Smith went in the top 10.
LB seems to be MacDonalds specialty. Got to trust he knows how to develop them or spot a diamond in the rough.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Good for Bobby. Wagner will always be a legend here but it was time to move on and he was a bit of a liability in coverage last year.

LB seems to be MacDonalds specialty. Got to trust he knows how to develop them or spot a diamond in the rough.
Can't just be all via the draft. I don't know if Mafe/Hall are 3/4 OLB or legit 4/3 DE. Not true LB like Wagner/Wright were. So, don't know how much is currently on the roster at LB. So, have to add maybe 2 via the draft but still have to sign someone or two.

Right now the Hawks are up to losing 5 guys who would give them a Comp Pick in return. Lewis, Parkinson, Lock, Wagner, Brooks. But, can only obtain 4 comp picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad