Bobby Ryan filthy goal

Analyzer*

If he played for Montreal he would have shot it into Quick's chest.

Or tried to pass it.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Well Mcnabb isn't exactly the best defenseman lol. If Ryan tried this against say Webber for example, he would have gotten flattened. But it was pretty, no question. Mcnabb took the bait and paid for it.

Also, I striking resemblence to Hemsky's goal last year when he was in Ottawa. Personally I think Hemsky's was way better. Much more smoother and he actually went between his legs.

Last edited:

ayrton2388

May 23, 2014
Nice, but far from his best goals.

Bobby Ryan, at times, was just spectacular for the Ducks. That`s what i miss most, his highlight-reel goals.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That was a sick goal. If Ryan ever learns to bring it on a consistent basis he could be one of the best offensive guys the league.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
That was a sick goal. If Ryan ever learns to bring it on a consistent basis he could be one of the best offensive guys the league.

So far with Ottawa, Ryan's problem has been speed and injuries. Not consistency.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
So far with Ottawa, Ryan's problem has been speed and injuries. Not consistency.

He's never been fast, he always had enough tools to produce in spite of his skating. Hopefully he gets healthy and starts producing at the level he's capable of.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
All this with a broken finger that gets frozen up before each game!

Great goal! Hopefully it opens the floodgates!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad