Player Discussion Bobby Mcmann

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So last night Bobby Mcmann scored his 11th goal in 44 games, and it got me wondering is this just a hot run? Or assuming he's healthy enough to be on the roster coming out of camp next year can he carry this into next season and score 20 goals?

If he can then not as much work needs to be done up front, there are still decisions that need to be made but Bobby Mcmann being a 20 goal guy on the 3rd line next year would be huge.

Do we have a gem here?

On another note, unless they changed it after the game he didn't get an assist on the 1st goal and he should have he clearly touched it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
I think he can def score 20. He had all the tools, just a late bloomer. Very late bloomer. Given his speed he could be an effective 3rd line C for us. It’s his natural position, I’m surprised they haven’t tried him there yet.

Reactions: Its not your fault

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think he can def score 20. He had all the tools, just a late bloomer. Very late bloomer. Given his speed he could be an effective 3rd line C for us. It’s his natural position, I’m surprised they haven’t tried him there yet.

He's been great on the wing let's keep him there.

Let's not play wingers at center.

Reactions: Puckstuff

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
He's been great on the wing let's keep him there.

Let's not play wingers at center.
not suggesting this should happen immediately, but he is a natural center and skates incredibly well. I think he'd be a much better fit at 3c compared to a Kampf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad