Bob McKenzie and others on NHL Network Bruins previews

Kaoz*

Thanks for this ranold.

Bobby Mac seems spot on to me. I wonder about the guys who didn't play this year more then anything else, namely Marchand and Lucic.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Thanks for this ranold.

Bobby Mac seems spot on to me. I wonder about the guys who didn't play this year more then anything else, namely Marchand and Lucic.

They won't be alone, hopefully. A lot of players didn't go to Europe, I think us and the Flyers had a large amount of players go in comparison to the other teams. If anything, they'll get off to a slow start but hopefully get back to normal.

Niz Bruin

Oct 7, 2008
Perth, Australia
That article is a whole lot of nonsense.

I thought the same thing. Just because players are approaching UFA, doesnt mean they're automatically leaving. If anything I can see Ference and Bergeron most likely to re-sign.

Especially Ference, what the hell is he going to do with that B's logo on his chest? :laugh:

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I thought the same thing. Just because players are approaching UFA, doesnt mean they're automatically leaving. If anything I can see Ference and Bergeron most likely to re-sign.

Especially Ference, what the hell is he going to do with that B's logo on his chest? :laugh:

Yeah Ference will do whatever it takes to retire a Bruin, I think. Thornton too.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

It's a total mess of bad predictions. Dougie Hamilton is a key RFA on a contract that expires in 2016? But Lucic isn't?

Not one of the three "potential buyouts" will actually be eligible to be bought out.

And then Malcolm Subban might be backing up Rask if Thomas doesn't play?

:shakehead

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
If Quebec ever got a team I could see them backing up the Brinks truck for their beloved son if he ever became a UFA... He will more than likely and should hopefully retire as a Bruin.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I think Bergeron's going to have a career year in terms of his points per game.

He's usually a slow starter but he's had his European vacation to get over that hump and up to speed. And he's going to play with the team's best offensive player, who also looks ready to take another step forward.

If they don't get split up, that line could be an absolute force this season.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
TSN did their top 50 the Bruins came in as
12. Chara
31. Seguin
35. Bergeron

Karlsson was ahead of Chara at 11. Phil the Thrill was 47.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I don't understand, at all, your hate for PB. I mean really, enough non-sense, what's your deal?

Prejudice never makes sense. CB hates French-Canadians, Americans and college players. An American college alum of French-Canadian descent would hit the trifecta. :laugh:

As for Bergeron, he'll be captain when Chara retires and will see his number retired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad