Injury Report: Bob is back.....

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I know he's been bad lately but... Bobrovsky's numbers since returning from injury: 8 games played. 2-6-0, 3.15 GAA, 0.893 sv%...Yikes.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I know he's been bad lately but... Bobrovsky's numbers since returning from injury: 8 games played. 2-6-0, 3.15 GAA, 0.893 sv%...Yikes.

With out doing any research his number before weren't very good either save for one stretch. This makes 3 seasons in a row where his numbers don't justify 7.4 mill and I'm not sure they even deserve the #1G designation.

I know the arguments against Korpi but damn, I'd be tempted to trade Bob if the offer was halfway decent. Barring a complete reversal in form he is the unprotected G in an expansion draft imo.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
When he was activated, i predicted we would lose 6 out of 8. And Bob delivered.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Just like you can't read anything into a late season winning streak to make evaluations about players, same goes for a losing streak as well. Yes, you want to see effort and all of that, but when that snowball starts rolling down hill, it's just hard to stop. Nothing goes your way.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus

To be honest, I'm surprised his SV% is that high.

This whole team has been either garbage or straight from LE the last few weeks. Once JJ went down it seems like the whole team dynamic shifted.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
To be honest, I'm surprised his SV% is that high.

This whole team has been either garbage or straight from LE the last few weeks. Once JJ went down it seems like the whole team dynamic shifted.

Since the weekend after the Jones trade, until March 8th, the Jackets went 13-7-4.

After March 8th, Torts threw the lines and pairings into the blender and said it's time to figure things out for next year.

Bob hasn't been good, but he also came back just in time for the tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad