OT: Boardies 2022 - The Christopher James Kreider Nerd Award for most knowledgeable poster

Who is your most knowledgeable poster of the 2021-22 season?

• Machinehead

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Amazing Kreiderman

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Savant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Crypto Guy

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SA16

• Ola

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • CLW

• TheDirtyH

• DanielBrassard

• will1066

• duhmetreE

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • RangerBoy

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • Raspewtin

• Uninstaaled

• Mac n Gs

• nyr2k2

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
IMO it's always RangerBoy. The way he can rattle off the connections between players, coaches, teams, his understanding of the CBA and the business-side of the game, etc. It's just unparalleled. I know he doesn't post as often, but when he does it's always something informative and interesting.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
IMO it's always RangerBoy. The way he can rattle off the connections between players, coaches, teams, his understanding of the CBA and the business-side of the game, etc. It's just unparalleled. I know he doesn't post as often, but when he does it's always something informative and interesting.
Agreed. It's absurd. That man, erm, boy is an encyclopedia of knowledge. Even if I don't always agree with the conclusions he draws, I struggle to think of a poster who is more informative.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Alright, I had just put a dot in your circle and was about to hit the “cast vote” button and then I read your post so I went @RangerBoy .
It is a good choice and I was going back and forth between you and (him/her?) anyway.
But wish to thank you for all that you contribute to the forums.

Reactions: nyr2k2

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This is a tough field. Happy to just be a nominee here. My knowledge is nothing compared with the others listed.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Definitely some names that belong before mine on here! It's @RangerBoy for me too as I know no other human being who would listen to a whole podcast about the Arizona coyotes. Love reading the posts of all those listed in the poll and so far on the thread!!

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
You can't vote for AI, this how all those Terminator documentaries started...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I have no idea why I am on this, and I am not even voting for myself

Thanks I guess?

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
No nomination for bernmeister???

Lots of good candidates, but its @RangerBoy
I agree it is @RangerBoy but I thank @McRanger92 -- with whom I have publicly disagreed and not always in cordial fashion -- for the nod.

That said, if we are objective, and we acknowledge I made a lot of calls that were proven correct after the fact (Chytil, trade Strome play youth, deal vets, etc.), I SHOULD have been nominated.

Reactions: McRanger92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad