OT: Boardies 2022 - The Artemi Panarin Award for nicest poster

Who is your nicest poster of the 2021-22 season?

• Leonardo87

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Richie16

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Boris Zubov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CasusBelli

• Cmox

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • ramp5

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • FultonReed

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ginger Papa

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • ohbaby

• Killem Dafoe

• IrishGuy42

• EdJovanoksvi

• Bob Richards

• HatTrick Swayze

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • jerseyjinx94

• MysticLeviathan

• Baby Duck Homme

• Kreider Beast

• Limp Bizkit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Were you kicking puppies?

now i'm racking my brain trying to figure out which of the accounts from the early 2010s that have stopped posting is yours but then I remember most of them are mine.

I entered the HF boards witness protection program, and had to change my handle name several times. :sarcasm:

I’ve had Leonardo87 for about 5-6 years now? I’m happy with keeping this one.

Reactions: Tob

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
@EdJovanovski you might be obsessed in an unhealthy manner and you are an angry poster, yet at the same time, you come accross as a very nice and compassionate person. I never asked about that ... overkill physical theory of Kravtsov relativity post, you once wrote. Did you really write that up, or was it a mash-up or just jibberish? I was in awe of the commitment it must have taken to write that post up.

Funny, I perceive you as quite angry and was surprised you weren't nominated in that category. no offense, you're awesome. Just angry sometimes. :laugh:
I don't believe he is ANGRY, he just has a tendency to "spew" (in his name) exactly what he is feeling in a negative way, when the Rangers deserve it. Nothing wrong with that, it's when people go out of their way to write negative, when it's easier to overlook certain team flaws. (5v5) No team is perfect. Those harsh comments, need to be toned down a bit, by EVERYONE.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Thanks man. I feel bad, I took over for Loffen, but not sure if he still wanted to do them.
Don't feel badly. It's a tough thankless job and not enough appreciation comes your way nor Loffen back then.
Honestly, I've done it many times in the past (we usually won) but found it becoming tough to accomplish, as I am NOT exactly swift on the puter NOR, do I have a sweetheart of a computer. She doesn't play nice.

Special thanks to all the people that post MSG videos, that I don't have access to. Really miss Valley, pre-game and posts.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I entered the HF boards witness protection program, and had to change my handle name several times. :sarcasm:

I’ve had Leonardo87 for about 5-6 years now? I’m happy with keeping this one.
Yeah, stay with it. People tend to get lost in the switching of names.
Ummm, now I'm thinking maybe I should change mine.
I do wanna change that thingy under KAM avatar to.....
"don't like my posts.........quote them! Kind of catchy, don't ya' think?

Wow, it’s a nice award with a lot of nice people.

I voted for @Bob Richards I’m not sure I have ever seen that dude mad at anytime.
I think I pissed him off, one time. But of course, it was a misunderstandment.

Reactions: 17futurecap

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Btw, even though I like most of all the candidates, I voted for @ohbaby . Not sure if NICE is the same thing as POSITIVE, but will categorize them the same. Really enjoy his posts.
Also.....these polls are great. Gives us a chance to spread the love a bit, in what was a very successful season, and quite the promising future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad