GDT: BoA4: Flames at Oilers: March 1

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Oh I wasn't saying Healy>Ferraro, I'm saying Healy not being technically wrong is still some of the best info he has ever given on CBC.

Healy has made several insightful comments. He has acknowledged how good Giordano and Russel have been, as well as how outstanding Hartley has been, something TSN doesn't mention despite every Flames fan knowing this.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Oh I wasn't saying Healy>Ferraro, I'm saying Healy not being technically wrong is still some of the best info he has ever given on CBC.

Probably the very best.

Don't worry, he'll come around and buy into their system :sarcasm:

That or they'll trade him away for not being a team player.

We really need to trade Wideman. He's injured two forwards this year, an now he runs into our goalie.

He's just really, really, enthusiastic about the tank.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Wideman played that clean. He can be very good when he's physically involved

Sep 12, 2012
Healy is convinced 100% the game will go to OT.

"We'll play 4 on 4 for 2 of the last 3 minutes, and then overtime."

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Healy has made several insightful comments. He has acknowledged how good Giordano and Russel have been, as well as how outstanding Hartley has been, something TSN doesn't mention despite every Flames fan knowing this.

He also said some terribly embarrassing things during the Olympics that TSN would have never said. Give and take, I personal prefer the much more entertaining and general easier to watch TSN even with a bit of Flames hate.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
He also said some terribly embarrassing things during the Olympics that TSN would have never said. Give and take, I personal prefer the much more entertaining and general easier to watch TSN even with a bit of Flames hate.

I've always found that CBC does a better job of setting the tone and getting me pumped, and I also feel like their intermission stuff is more entertaining, with the obvious exception of Healy. I think part of what hurts TSN's broadcasts is how they usually don't start until partway through the first period because of how they pick up games 2.5 hours apart.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Good. Overtime. Now we can beat them without hurting the tank too much.

By the way, these teams are both so bad. Our powerplay is less skilled than many teams' penalty kills.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I've always found that CBC does a better job of setting the tone and getting me pumped, and I also feel like their intermission stuff is more entertaining, with the obvious exception of Healy. I think part of what hurts TSN's broadcasts is how they usually don't start until partway through the first period because of how they pick up games 2.5 hours apart.

Only the 2nd game doesn't start on time and it has happened several times with CBC this year too, there isn't much to do about it. CBC does an amazing job with its intro's but between Cherry and never was PJ Stock I can't listen to CBC for longer than about a minute before I feel the need to mute them. TSN does a much more ESPN style show which I really like.

MONAHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad