Bo Horvat vs Brock Boeser

Which one

• Bo Horvat

• Brock Boeser

Results are only viewable after voting.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Boeser when they are both healthy, but Horvat is developing nicely into a top tier #2C, or weak #1C.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Horvat is a better player right now.

Going forward I'd probably take Boeser for his scoring upside. Although Horvat will probably always impact the game more overall.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Boeser was a clearly better player last year and I expect that to continue once he gets healthy. Horvat is an interesting player as he's built like a tank with speed to burn, but he doesn't use his size well and often gets too cute carrying the puck through the neutral zone. He can create a lot of high danger chances when he bullies into the zone, but he also gives up the puck a lot, isn't a great passer, gets tunnel vision too often and isn't great in his own end. Boeser's positioning, IQ and passing are all better, and he showed he can carry the puck himself as well last year. I think he's better able to adapt to his teammates and take what the situation gives him, and he's a better defensive player as well. He might not have the power and speed to barrel to the net in the same way, but his shot makes up for it, and he's better pretty much everywhere else.

Westcoastsniper

Sep 25, 2008
Boeser is going to be a top sniper in the league for sure, but Horvat is showing no signs of slowing down his progression. If he keeps this up, I could see him being a Scheifele level center as soon as next season when he is named captain.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Boeser is going to be a top sniper in the league for sure, but Horvat is showing no signs of slowing down his progression. If he keeps this up, I could see him being a Scheifele level center as soon as next season when he is named captain.

I am a Canucks fan, literally none of us except this guy feel this way, please don’t judge us based off of this delusional post.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Horvat. Excellent #2 center, and a low-end #1. Petterson-Horvat is gonna be a great duo in Vancouver for a decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad