OT: BMIPH Round 2: Game 7 win over Ducks vs Fisher's 3 OT goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Much like the 2 goals in 9 seconds, I see one option here being voted on mainly by people in the building at the time. Tough choice though.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Game 7 for me; I was just mentally exhausted from the end of that game and it was such a nice release. Seriously, go watch the last 2 mins of game time from G7; ANA and Perry in particular had some prime chances. I was dying.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Much like the 2 goals in 9 seconds, I see one option here being voted on mainly by people in the building at the time. Tough choice though.
Thats what makes it very tough, that was one helluva moment when that puck went in. Almost as it was slow motion as Fisher was scooping the rebound and directing it towards the goal, then as it went in and the light went off, total pandemonium.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
If you're talking about the moment in the purest sense of the word, it has to be the Fisher goal. The Ducks game was awesome for what it was but I went into that game thinking we were winning regardless so I wasn't shocked. The 3 OT goal was in a different stratosphere as far as excitement and emotion goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad