Bluth Discussion Thread PT 9: Wrapping It Up Edition

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
i honestly feel like we dont have that many sesaons left in us, prob two max till nhl 14 comes out

We have had four seasons since September. If people stay active till July or August we could get another 3 or 4 in.

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Stockey, as much as I appreciate him being incredibly helpful during this offseason, was not the commissioner when he made that post, so you cannot take his interpretation on what the rules were as anything but speculation. I posted two different times the correct rules as commissioner of the league, as well as a league announcement on the Xbox league news page.

Yeah I ****ed up on that 80-84 thing but it clearly said 80-83 when u signed in.

I'd say let him keep backes and make sure he signs him to a one year deal when the 2 is up.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Yeah I ****ed up on that 80-84 thing but it clearly said 80-83 when u signed in.

I'd say let him keep backes and make sure he signs him to a one year deal when the 2 is up.

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
With a new season starting, please direct your attention to the new discussion thread. Thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad