Not open for further replies.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
funny-panda-bear-black-white-asian.jpg

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Great GDT @ToeMcDrag83!! Some good laughs in there lol.

vCash is doing alright after betting on an Oilers win and a Calgary loss. Not sure which one enjoy more these days.

Really hoping we get a kid or two to emerge this year on the back end. Let’s pray Persson has the goods to hang in the top 4 until Larsson is back.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Great GDT @ToeMcDrag83!! Some good laughs in there lol.

vCash is doing alright after betting on an Oilers win and a Calgary loss. Not sure which one enjoy more these days.

Really hoping we get a kid or two to emerge this year on the back end. Let’s pray Persson has the goods to hang in the top 4 until Larsson is back.
As someone who lives in Calgary. Its always a good day when Calgary loses.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Is there hilites of the GDT. I didn't look at 10% of it. Ridiculously long. How many pages was that? What was it even about?

In short, wtf are the blundee awards? yawn

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
You have about 8 Seasons of a show called "The Office" to catchup on.

It's on Netflix.

I couldn't get through two episodes without it all looking the same. As much as I like Steve Carell the office is as repetitive as the OP. Plus that its just base, lcd humor. I was spoiled by Monty Python setting the bar.

The Office seems like scene after scene of contrived non comedy.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I couldn't get through two episodes without it all looking the same. As much as I like Steve Carell the office is as repetitive as the OP. Plus that its just base, lcd humor. I was spoiled by Monty Python setting the bar.

The Office seems like scene after scene of contrived non comedy.

The comedy is the lack of comedy. Its the awkwardness. Some people seem to like it, its a very post 2000's style that has gotten even more popular ever since that show aired.

It can work sometimes. Its why Napoleon dynamite is still listed as one of the top comedies in the last few decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad