YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :yo:

Blunden Blunden Blunden Blunden!!! WOOOOO

Nokelainen next please!

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Thank You

Not gonna change much, but depth is better with experienced players.

Last edited:

Analyzer*

Good 14th forward with size.

Now, please don't bring Halpern back.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Everything is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Where's Aaron Downey and Garth Murray when you need them....

MJN79

Nov 21, 2008
Good depth guy in case of injuries.

Now hopefully Blunden can convince Lecavalier from doing the same and sign with Habs :sarcasm:

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Everything is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Where's Aaron Downey and Garth Murray when you need them....

Garth Murray.... Here's a name that I haven't seen in a while.

Thanks for the memories WS, or whatever your nick will be when Vinny signs here.

Habster33

In Habs we trust!
Dec 15, 2010
Dave Stubbs ‏
@Dave_Stubbs 11m One-year, two-way contract for #Habs Michael Blunden

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Two years ago I liked what I saw in Blunden with the Habs. Wasn't a liability on the ice and was a willing and good hitter. Also went to the assistance of teammates as I recall. Thought he would make a case for himself for the 4th line this year but was very disappointed. He really seemed disinterested and did not involve himself in the play, especially physically. Hope he does a head check and plays committed hockey, with his size he could be a real good energy banger on the 4th line, a guy who can play his minutes and not be a liability.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Great guy, great team guy and all, but he's not what the habs need. If he were 3-5 years younger, then maybe.

They need his face-off ability and he is right handed. While he did hit he isn't a physical guy by any means. I would look at Smithson of the Oilers who is UFA, 6 foot 4, won over 55% of face-offs last year and while not nasty, RH,is a hitter and can play the PK. He is 34, made $800K last year. Don't know about his skating though.

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I don't mind Blunden, he hits plays hard, he can be called up if we run into injuries

wouldn't mind Halpern for the 4th line Center unless we sign someone else who can win faceoffs and play the PK, really don't like White as a center

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad