BlueTooth speakers

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Help me out if you can. I live in the country and usually just order stuff from amazon.ca as the closest city is a 2.5 hour drive away. I have a little sony wireless speaker XB10 that I have in my bedroom and use around the yard when im outside. I want to get another speaker for my living room/kitchen. My budget is 200-300 Canadian. I am looking for a speaker with deep bass and good mids. I only listen to rap/hip-hop/drill and some Marshmello. next to nothing for rock or that type of genre.

so far I have narrowed it down to the following. if anyone could give me some insight if they own the following please do so. Thanks in advance for your advice and experiences.

Portability isn't the end all be all as I still have my little sony for outside and I could just bring a larger unit to my cabin etc.

JBL Charge 4
Sonos One (gen2)
Anker Soundcore Flare 2 (2 pack Costco)
UE Megaboom 3
Amazon Echo Studio
Sony SRS XB33

I was sold on the Anker Soundcore Rave and Rave mini but it seems to be sold out everywhere in Canada atm.

DynamiteKid

Aug 12, 2005
Stony Plain
I have the UE Megaboom 3 and it’s great. Love the bass on it and the projection is outstanding.

I ended up buying the additional charging base and it sits on that most of the time.

Reactions: tacogeoff

futureghost

Oct 8, 2020
I've gone through a few portable bluetooth speakers and found the JBL Charge 4 to be pretty solid across the board and not outrageously expensive.
Good luck on your search!

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad