GDT: Blueshirts vs scary snow - 3/28 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
What has he done since leaving that gives you that impression?
The way he plays against us like he's got a chip on his shoulder. And the OT win when he make the shove-it-up-your-ass gesture after he won that game last year or whenever that was.

Reactions: bl02

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
From what, our eyes? We all saw it, multiple times. Not sure why you’re defending his shitty behavior lol.
Do I need to express it in simpler English or something? The fact that "no high five or a hug after a game" = bad teammate, is just stupid. I can let you in on a little secret, he's generally not that animated with the Avs either. That doesn't mean he's a bad teammate.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
The way he plays against us like he's got a chip on his shoulder. And the OT win when he make the shove-it-up-your-ass gesture after he won that game last year or whenever that was.

Professional sports people being competitive is rarely hate.
It really does seem like another thing the board has decided must be true and therefore is

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
I wanna hear Sam call wrestling.

"I met the Undertaker's whole family today, Joe."
That'd be a fun sweeps week thing--just have all the sports swap announcers. Golf announcers and their almost whisper-tone? They'll call boxing. Mexican soccer announcers can call basketball. By the time they finish yelling "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaskeeeeeeeeeeeet, LeBroooooooooooooooon Jaaaaaaaaaaaames!!!!" they'll have missed six or seven baskets, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Do I need to express it in simpler English or something? The fact that "no high five or a hug after a game" = bad teammate, is just stupid. I can let you in on a little secret, he's generally not that animated with the Avs either. That doesn't mean he's a bad teammate.
Why are you defending this dude so hard

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It's not about hating, it's simply trying to show your previous team what they are missing out on. Not just a goalie thing.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Rempe died for this
Love Rempe but ever since his suspension he looks like he really doesn't know what to do with regards to hitting on the forecheck because he's trying hard not to get a suspension again. If he doesn't figure a way to play like he was without getting dinged he isn't gonna be used much.

Reactions: Megustaelhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad