GDT: Blueshirts vs scary snow - 3/28 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Goodrow line gonna have 25 mins of ice time tonight eh?
1711678586551.png

• Haha
Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I find it especially humorous when people are finding reasons to hate Georgiev like "he didn't high five Shesty" or "he caused the TDA debacle" (are we really missing out on something?).

It was time to move on for both parties, and both are better off for it. But the amount of hate is really astonishing.
Georgiev was ass with the Rangers once Igor came up. He was upset that he never really got a chance and it was obvious. And the way he plays/acts when they play the Rangers is annoying. Pretty easy player to dislike.

Reactions: WhereO Is Kakko

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
He does it all the time. There's always basketball and football players he talks about. Plus all the actors
I’ve never heard him say Liam Neeson or insert actor is in the building. Once in a while if there’s a group from a team he might

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I find it especially humorous when people are finding reasons to hate Georgiev like "he didn't high five Shesty" or "he caused the TDA debacle" (are we really missing out on something?).

It was time to move on for both parties, and both are better off for it. But the amount of hate is really astonishing.
Lol well yea, when you are a douchebag and skate away from your starting goalie who just played out of his mind , multiple times, as his teammates congratulated him, you come across like a massive tool. He was a loser and shit teammate. Never heard a ranger ever say anything good about him when he left. Shocked he actually has fans here still.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Is Panarin serious not scoring on Georgiev there? Give me a break

And drury may have really f***ed us with Roslovic. Cheaped out there. Anyone other than Perrault should have been on the table for a real player. Vatrano has two goals tonight easily. Duclair and Guentzel killing it. Not looking like he did enough there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad