Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
D6A1CA44-3499-4981-AF5D-A1030C847EEB.jpeg

Reactions: mk80

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Tarasenko has been a non-factor...not a threat whatsoever on the ice, and the Blues appear to do well without him. We’ll see.

He's doing all of the right things and missing someone with his amount of skill is never a good thing.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Tarasenko has been a non-factor...not a threat whatsoever on the ice, and the Blues appear to do well without him. We’ll see.

The biggest thing I have noticed about Vladi since his return from injury is the lack of confidence he seems to have in his shot. He has had some prime shooting opportunities come and go without him pulling the trigger. He has seemed to find at least some success recently playing in front of the net but he needs to find that swagger with his wrist shot again.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
The biggest thing I have noticed about Vladi since his return from injury is the lack of confidence he seems to have in his shot. He has had some prime shooting opportunities come and go without him pulling the trigger. He has seemed to find at least some success recently playing in front of the net but he needs to find that swagger with his wrist shot again.

def seeing the hesitation in his shooting.. not sure if it's timing or what.. get thru this season and get an offseason behind him and see what shows up in camp next year

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I can't wait to see him get into the lineup especially coming in with the swagger of a champion.
dunno that he ever had a confidence problem..lol.. he's just got to grow up and recognize that his game at the NHL level has to be more complete.. at least for this team..
I hope he does, cause we REALLY need a guy like him.. we just really don't have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad