Sorensen-Marleau-Noesen

Vlasic-Karlson
Ferraro-Burns
Middleton-Khyzov

Dubnyk/Jones

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Gunnar is 7,000 years old and held together by duct tape. Love him but Mikkola should be in.

Reactions: Ranksu

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Gunnar is 7,000 years old and held together by duct tape. Love him but Mikkola should be in.
Well, Mikkola has the benefit of lining up in practice with the starters every day. If he’s better, it’s going to be pretty immediately apparent, and he’ll get his chance.

Reactions: stl76

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Well, Mikkola has the benefit of lining up in practice with the starters every day. If he’s better, it’s going to be pretty immediately apparent, and he’ll get his chance.

When Harry Met Sally moment: "You're right, you're right, I know you're right."

But I want Mikkola in right meow.

Reactions: Ranksu and BlueOil

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
First home opener I'll miss in about 10 years. Look at me. In all seriousness looking forward to the day when its 16k fans deep and there ain't no seats. Feed the energy.

I missed Fri nights game so this will be my first focused look at Hoffman and Wed I was celebrating with a friend the return of hockey and was drinking a ton so the groove starts tonight. Can't wait.

I have nothing to contribute right now regarding the team basically. LGB!

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
Looking forward to seeing our response to Friday's game tonight. Lets go Blues!!

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
First home opener I'll miss in about 10 years. Look at me. In all seriousness looking forward to the day when its 16k fans deep and there ain't no seats. Feed the energy.

I missed Fri nights game so this will be my first focused look at Hoffman and Wed I was celebrating with a friend the return of hockey and was drinking a ton so the groove starts tonight. Can't wait.

I have nothing to contribute right now regarding the team basically. LGB!

I envy you.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Parayko not out for morning skate. Mikkola in his spot. Pretty early in season for maintenance day. He apparently left practice early yesterday. Hopefully nothing serious. I blame @Ranksu for putting voodoo on him to get Mikkola in lineup.
Its got to be just precautionary and hes still playing.

If mikkola was going to play theyd adjust the pairings rather than just throw mikkola out 1st pairing

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Parayko not out for morning skate. Mikkola in his spot. Pretty early in season for maintenance day. He apparently left practice early yesterday. Hopefully nothing serious. I blame @Ranksu for putting voodoo on him to get Mikkola in lineup.
It wasnt me.

What happens to us if Parayko gets hurt? Who is our shut down D-man? Scandella? Gunnerson? Of course a team is in trouble if they lose their #1 D. Not just Vegas, but us as well.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I put down SB cash on the Blues -1.5 here. If they can't blow out the Sharks after getting embarrassed by the Avalanche, this team has some serious soul-searching to do.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Perhaps our defense beyond the Krug-Parayko pairing is suspect. I think Faulk is still a solid 2nd pairing defenseman, and the rest are 3rd pairing quality on a cup contending team.

I'm not going to bitch about "you know who" because I've accepted the fact that he didn't want to be here. It's that simple. God bless him, I hope he enjoys Vegas, but he didn't want to be here.

Now it's up to us to adjust and figure out yet another solution to our defense.

Reactions: LBlues24

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Love the lineup!

Boom Boom will settle things down on the backend.

In CHIEF we trust.

Hail to the CHIEF.

LGB

Reactions: Meatball

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
This was the exact forward lineup I was hoping to see before the season started ( with the exception of Clifford in for Blais for obvious reasons), will be interesting to see how they do against a trash Sharks team. Certainly can't be any worse than Friday night, right? RIGHT?

Reactions: Zamadoo

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Sooo, random question. Should I keep rewatching games and writing breakdowns of the games after I can really sit down and nitpick everything when my heart rate isn't going absolutely crazy? Hahaha

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad