Goalie

Jordan Binnington

Reactions: MissouriMook

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
glad dean is back in. not thrilled that bolduc is out. i would like to see dean, bolduc, kessel, tucker, and maybe even alexandrov get in most every remaining game. gives them chance to grow and improve and gives us extended look at them as they audition for future roles. no reason we need to dress guys like marco or blais or kap who aren't going to be back anyway.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Weird lineup highlighted by possibly the worst D pairing that’s been put together in the entire NHL this season.
Compounded by the fact that they took Kessel out, probably our 2nd or 3rd most consistent D man over the last few weeks.

Reactions: LGB

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Oh goodie Krug-Faulk is back together. Wonder what type of boneheaded mistakes those two will make together

Reactions: MissouriMook

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I put $100 on the Oilers when I saw we were going Tucker/Scandella. Never been so confident in a bet. Probably means the Blues win by 5.

• Haha
Reactions: LGB

ExtraExtra888

Jul 10, 2023
Dear God. Bannister cannot coach this team next year. The team is better with Kessel in. Why sit him? Bolduc and Dean need to play. Changing the fringes of our lineup does nothing.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We are playing a game tonight.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards

Brandon Sadd - Robert Thomas - Jake Neighbours

Alexey Toropchenko - Pavel Buchnevich - Jordan Kyrou
Kevin Hayes - Brayden Schenn - Kasperi Kapanen
Sammy Blais - Zach Dean - Nathan Walker

Defense

Nick Leddy - Colton Parayko

Torey Krug - Justin Faulk
Marco Scandella - Tyler Tucker

Goalie

Jordan Binnington

April fools?

Reactions: TheOrganist

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don’t mind the changes tonight.

I would have Kessel and Bolduc in there instead of Scandella and Kapanen, but to be honest, Kessel hasn’t impressed me that much since being called back up after the deadline. I like him, but I think his game has dropped off a little. So as long as him and Bolduc go back in soon, I’m fine with them getting a reset.

I think Tucker deserves a look and I too would play him and Alexandrov the rest of the way to see if they can prove anything before the long offseason. I know they haven’t showed much this season but they really haven’t been given much of a chance either. Same with Dean, I’m glad he’s back in.

I’m also glad Perunovich is finally sitting. He’s hit the number of games that we retain his RFA rights or whatever, so I’d rather not see him much anymore. I just see zero growth happening there, I am not a fan.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Id like to see Bolduc, Dean and Kessel play every game. I’ve pretty much written off Alexandrov and Tucker and don’t really like Peru too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad