Pre-Game Talk: Blues vs Jets March 19 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
That Jersey is gorgeous. I have an Oilers one just like it.

Still want to get my hands on the red practice jersey, those look sharp too.

I got a white practice jersey for my birthday so I didn't have to wear my Pavelec jersey in shame. Naturally now that I have the white jersey, Pav is playing well. :laugh:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
That orange jersey bothers me actually, waaaay to Oilerish.

Should be banned.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Ahh, kings with the late goal to tie it up. At least they got held down to 1 point. would prefer Calgary in playoffs instead of kings, but oh well, what ever it takes as long as we are in

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Need to make good on what we owe the Blues tomorrow... we easily could have won these past two games with them.

Hopefully Buff back tomorrow against the Blues and the Litts back on the weekend. And MP back in a week or two...the injury front is looking much better. Man it is so much better being in a playoff hunt, then people discussing how more losses will help our draft position. Winning much more fun then losing :nod:

I was checking out the standings tonight and got to thinking... with such a seemingly god awful season the Leafs are having, they're already pretty much out of the running for a top 3 pick (barring a lottery win of course). There's no way the Jets could be that bad, even if they tried... plus I think there would be a crap ton of negativity around the team/local media/fans, as not everyone would be fine with sacrificing a year for one excellent prospect. Plus we find ways of getting excellent prospects anyways. :)

That orange jersey bothers me actually, waaaay to Oilerish.

Should be banned.

That was totally my first reaction too. With the grey in there though, it may be more Islanderish.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Surely we can't lose every game of the season against the Blues can we? CAN WE?? I mean yeah they are a good team...but still...

We are owed this win tonight! Now go get it boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad