Scandella(?)-Mikkola

Binnington/Husso

VS.

:coyotes

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Half-Assed. Like how the Blues play in the first half of the first period. I love it!

Soooooo….

We've been good for the most part in first games of a series and lousy for the most part in the second games except the Anaheim game. Does the third game in the series continue to get worse or is there some magical formula where, in the third game of a regular season series, we flip a switch and suddenly realize what it's like to play engaged for an entire 60 minutes?

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Are we only good in game 1s?
Do we only suck in game 2s?
Is it an odds and evens thing?

Find out today!

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Finally an early game. Too late though, my sleeping schedule is already f***ed up.

Reactions: Ranksu

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Interested to see the lines after Chief called out the lack of work ethic and changed practice lines.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I work four hours out of town, and wouldn't you know it, this game starts exactly when my shift does.

Sniper's going to be over here poking his nosey nose into things, and being all nice and social and crap, and I won't be able to do a darn thing about it.

Apologies in advance. I'll get him next time.
The most important thing you did at least was make sure the thread was live. That’s priority #1 around here

Reactions: Blueston

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Finally an early game. Too late though, my sleeping schedule is already f***ed up.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad