Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Arizona: the I love you edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Coyotes are the biggest factor in the rabbit population in Missouri, it runs in cycles. Missouri has record years of Cotton tail rabbits every 8 years. I used to hunt them frequently. Rabbit population grows, then coyote population grows. Then rabbits become scarce for a couple of years and the coyote population declines until the rabbit population recovers. And Coyotes can impact newborn calves, but growing up in a rural area in the 70's and 80's feral dogs running in packs from city dwellers dumping their dogs when they got too big for their apartment was a much bigger issue. Had to kill quite a few feral dogs they had no fear of humans unlike coyotes. LGB!!
I use to hunt them on my friends property. AR10/NV :nod:

Reactions: Bendak

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
JUST NOW? the kid has been stable since they let him play consistently. Welcome Brother
He has looked good every time that I have seen him play. Limited minutes on 4th line has meant I haven't seen him as much as other players. I had an initial reaction that as a player coming out of Juniors that he was probably over-hyped!! Like how he is playing both offensively and he isn't a defensive liability. Has really good vision and makes great passes!!!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Another strong period for The Blues. They can pass Dallas tonight. Out of The Wild Card, into the Division playoff slots. So hold on, skate strong in The 3rd. No turteling.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Crashed again **** this, I'll just follow the boxscore then watch the replay tonight when I get home from work. Can anyone tell me on the program guide if FSMW replay starts at midnight like normal. I'm at work and the hotel use to get the channel which was great, but they don't get it anymore so now I'm stuck relying on this **** app.

Can't you just use reddit streams on your phone? I work at a hotel as well and that's what I do when I'm at work.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I kind of follow the Devils too. Schneider has been really bad all around and needed to not come into that **** show. Kinkaid has the attitude of taking one for the team there. He is a pretty easy going guy and probably was fine with it.
good to know, i figured after 5 that he had to approve to stay in, but wasnt sure

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
Yeap. We have a 1C for the rest of ROR contract and a likely future 1C in Thomas right behind him. Moons have aligned for the Blues when it comes down the middle. I can see Army trying to move Bozak this summer.
i dont mind having bozak as the 3c..but i agree he is the one i could see going

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Not familiar with reddit. I'm old and don't pay attention to new things. Yes to me reddit is new :laugh:

Yeah I know what you mean, I rarely use reddit as well but if you go to google and type in "Reddit NHL streams" and then click on the Blues/Coyotes link it will bring up a bunch of streams that you can use and it says which ones are mobile compatible.

Also, google "tales from the front desk" for reddit as well and you can read some funny front desk hotel stories.

That's all I use reddit for though and only discovered these two in the past year.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
ps...i hate how good Shroud is at every game lol...that kid is amazing to watch on twitch
I don't watch streamers (never understood watching strangers play video games.) But I have a friend who tells me about Shroud. Its crazy the money people make just by playing video games if people watch. Silly to me really.

I guess I am just an old grumpy gamer though lol. Digging Apex Legends, Resident Evil 2 and soon Crackdown 3 right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad