GDT: Blues vs Arizona: From their perspective

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Haven’t seen a “from their perspective” GDT on here so thought I’d do one. I’m on the road so doing this with my phone so I apologize for errors in advance.

LINK:GDT: - Game 57: Blues @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM - Kuemper Appreciation Thread

Sounds like us a couple months ago...

Big game. A regulation win here and we move to 9th in the West, two points out of the last wild card. Blues are on a 7 game win streak, so it won't be easy.

It will not be easy, but it is a huge test for these guys. Winning tomorrow is huge. This team is notorious for going on a second half tear. Lets hope they keep that trend alive.

Blues are due for a let down, poor goal tending, unlucky breaks and a loss.

I can only imagine the Bluesers remembers their bag-skating (s) after their last (?) horrible loss(es) to the Yotes.

I can't not see them coming out hard now.

Coyotes have dominated the Blues as of late. Beat them 6-1 earlier this year while they were an absolute tire fire. I find it very hard to believe that they'll take the Yotes lightly tonight.

That being said, I think Richardson will have a big impact in his first game back (1G, 1A). Keumper keeps it close early and the offense figures it out in the second half.

4-2 Yotes. Gally, Richardson, Weal, Keller get the goals.

Was hoping for Allen but we get the other kid.

Lovely

He's due for a loss, an ugly loss.

Goligoski did a good job defending neither player there.

Yeeeup, you can see why the Blues are on a 7 game streak. Total domination so far

bad time to run into the hottest team in the league.

Blues are going to roll over us lol

I see St. Louis has turned on the Magnetic Puck/Stick cheat codes. Even when they're falling over, the puck magically makes its way to another Blues player. Might be one of those nights for us :laugh:

I don't think this is the Blues. I suspect alien robots or something. Something fishy. :eek: :sarcasm:[/QUOTE

Blues just rolling out a strong, physical cycle game along the boards and it destroys a small team like the Yotes.

also shut the **** up Walshy, you are the worst

"coyotes need to start engaging their back end"

Or centers. Or right wings. Or left wings.

I hope some of you fans are renewing your vows there tonight!

This is one of those games where you need your head coach to make some tactical adjustments on the go. Sadly, I think that's one area that Tocc fails with. Love the fact that he's fired these guys up to fight for every inch of ice, but tactically I think he's lacking.

Feel free to prove me wrong, Tocc

So this is going well.

Oh this game is still on.

Hey a power play!

Found a diagram of the placard on John MacLean's office door:

xrictyf.png

Well. Win the next two again then. Or more...

Coyotes fail to score on Valentines Day.

This is boring as hell.

It's not that bad. Just the score. That's bad. But it's not that bad. IMHO.

A bit of-topic, but it is just me when I almost always hears "National Predators" when somebody is saying Nashville Predators? Or is it a thing?

Pull the goalie. Oh wait, that won't work.

Can't win every single game.

Unless you're the Blues. I guess.

I wasn't paying much attention after 3-0 but I'm turning it off now.
The rest of the west better look out if they keep playing like this, top seeds are gonna fall. Till the Blues inevitably choke in later rounds but that's another matter.

Three minutes left, down 4-0 and they finally show some signs of life... Great job, guys...

I'm sure you won't believe me when you come back and see I talked about how Yotes scored 5 for a surprise win in the last three minutes.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

They owned us. That is a good team an they didn't take us lightly.

How 'bout that chemistry now, fellas? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
To be fair, that's how most of our game days read the last decade or so...

Reactions: m1a2lt

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Someone did this a couple years ago and it got closed and he got infracted for it. Might have been the roar bacon game.

I think it's fun, but somebody else apparently did not.

I sent a message to Easton about it so MTF. I think as long as it doesn't devolve to personal attacks against individual posters, I don't see an issue but digress.

Otherwise I will try to do this regularly (as time permits).

On another note; had to read this like five times to get the meaning. That double negative did my head in last night!

"I can only imagine the Bluesers remembers their bag-skating (s) after their last (?) horrible loss(es) to the Yotes.

I can't not see them coming out hard now."

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Someone did this a couple years ago and it got closed and he got infracted for it. Might have been the roar bacon game.

I think it's fun, but somebody else apparently did not.
That thread included ridiculing and making fun of the other team’s posters. It deserved to be closed down. I don’t see that tone in this thread. It’s just a nice perspective from another fan base about our team. The benefit is that the rest of us don’t have to wade through the whole away thread.

Reactions: The Note in MI

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
That thread included ridiculing and making fun of the other team’s posters. It deserved to be closed down. I don’t see that tone in this thread. It’s just a nice perspective from another fan base about our team. The benefit is that the rest of us don’t have to wade through the whole away thread.

Got feedback from EB and said it should be OK as long as there are no attacks against individual posters or trolling. I will add a disclaimer to these and will do both wins and losses.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Yeah that could have been....and I probably contributed if I'm being honest. :laugh:

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I always like to read the other fans perspective of the Blues, which helps to understand things when responding to the main trade board. We see the Blues every day, but when you only play a team twice a year or so, it is amazing the mis-information and the misconceptions that exist. But that is all why we are fans of the sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00