Roy-Glass-Tuch
Carrier-Nosek-Reaves

McNabb-Pietrangelo
Martinez-Theodore
Whitecloud-Hague

Fluery/Lehner

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
Not going to lie. It is going to be weird going up against the former captain and his new team tonight.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Not going to lie, I hope Petro gets (legally) crushed tonight! Can we sign Cam Janssen to a 1-game contract to teach him a lesson?
I realize this is obviously sarcasm but Janssen could hardly keep up when he was practicing each day and playing regularly; I don't think he could lay a hand on anyone right now!

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I realize this is obviously sarcasm but Janssen could hardly keep up when he was practicing each day and playing regularly; I don't think he could lay a hand on anyone right now!
He could wait in the tunnel with a lead pipe, though.

In seriousness, it’s going to be very interesting what the Blues look like tonight. Independent of Pietro, Vegas has looked like the best team in the conference so far. They haven’t suffered due to their short roster. Binnington will be rested. The Blues ought to be pretty damn motivated.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
He could wait in the tunnel with a lead pipe, though.

In seriousness, it’s going to be very interesting what the Blues look like tonight. Independent of Pietro, Vegas has looked like the best team in the conference so far. They haven’t suffered due to their short roster. Binnington will be rested. The Blues ought to be pretty damn motivated.

True, maybe he can sign as an "assistant coach."

Yep, Vegas looks like a wagon so far unfortunately. I was really starting to despise them even before Petro signed there, so I usually just skim their games on NHL.tv to hopefully see them lose. One thing about Vegas is that they are never out of a game, even when losing. We've seen them come back against the Blues several times and I've already seen them do it this year. Somehow they always manage to come up with a late tying or go-ahead goal.

It seems like Vegas is heavily relying on their top 2 lines for scoring so if we can shut down at least 1 of those 2 lines then I like our chances to win tonight. Of course we'll need to stop taking dumb penalties and making careless mistakes for that to happen.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
Nah Janny got better after retirement and let his brain heal up, he's good to go

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Vegas is a good team independent of Pietrangelo. You can never count them out of a game.

It will be weird hearing Pietrangelo’s name being called and not being in a Blues jersey. Hopefully the Blues are ready for a complete series and come out every game prepared to play a full 60 minutes every night!

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I’ll be shocked if Pietro doesn’t have a good game. But the Blues have a lot to answer for tonight and should be showing their top intensity level.

Reactions: mk80

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Sanford over Thomas...do they know that Bozak is also on PP2, contributing literally f*** all?
I don't figure these are going to be long-term changes, but I applaud Berube and staff for demanding better from the players who aren't contributing. Thomas has been a disappointment for the most part so far this year, but the flashes of talent are still there. We need sharper focus and more desire. Thomas isn't the only one, but I'm glad we aren't just rolling out the same line and hoping they get the message. Dunn has been hearing it too, I don't doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad