Fabbri-Schenn-Thomas
Perron-Bozak-Blais
Soshnikov-Barbashev-Sundqvist

Dunn-Pietrangelo
Edmundson-Parayko
Bouwmeester-Schmaltz

Allen

Edit:

tonight should be telling... We will see if Chief stands by his words on holding players accountable. I think the younger players that played with him in Chi town will have a good game they know and understand what he wants.

Reactions: Bendak

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I'm excited. fabbri-schenn-thomas should tear up the preds and there should be a rebirth of energy in Pietrangelo and Dunn. The level of tenacity will blow the snow tires out from under bridgestone arena and the dawn of this new day will rip the ripe horns outta music city and bring the notes back to Saint Louis, home of the Blues.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
And so it begins.

I won't be overly disappointed if we lose, so long as we give a great effort. If we can start consistently playing like we did when we beat the Sharks, we will be fine.

Yeah I agree. Nashville is playing great and I don’t expect Blues to overcome them. But if they play 60 minutes of engaged hockey. Then I will be happy.

Chief Steele

Jun 26, 2018
I think Berube is going to be a breath of fresh air to this team. and if he holds true to his straight talk I would think we will see some of the core asked to be moved so we will see who can take the heat.. Ice time should be interesting also if your not playing the way he wants he sat the players in the AHL I can only imagine whats going to happen with NHL players

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
tenor.gif

And so dawns a new era

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I'm unusually optimistic for this game. Which certainly seems to suggest a 6-1 loss at this point.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Reading between the lines:
I think Berube wants a more traditional and more physical role from the 4th line. I suspect that is the main force behind moving Thomas to the wing. He slides up, but it also allows the 4th line to be populated with guys that can play fast and hard.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I'm expecting us to come out with our hair on fire tonight. If that doesn't happen and we lose by 4 Armstrong is going to have much more on his mind than just enjoying Thanksgiving with his family tomorrow. Looking for a big game from Pietrangelo also. His body language and the way he addressed the media about Yeo was sickening. Time to nut up or shut up Petro.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm approaching tonight's game in a way I haven't done in a while. No expectations, won't be disappointed if we lose, but eager to see if they have that spark they used to play with. I'd be all in on dropping some of the core at the TDL if I don't see that again. The idea of having some accountability from the coach is one that instills me with some hope. They hated Hitch because he kept their asses to the fire, but it produced engaged hockey. Win or lose, all I want to see is effort for the entirety of the game.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I had no idea Berube was going to be the source of some great gifs. I'm feeling better about this team already. He has his mouth open on all of his hockey cards. I may have to try to track some of these down. I'd love to get them autographed.

8814-28TFr.jpg
84608-6186888Fr.jpg

4881-47Bk.jpg
4892-578Fr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad