Blues Trade Office Open

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Gents,

The Blues are interested in getting an elite scoring winger, or at least an above average one. But what ever trade is made, it has to be cap neutral, or close to it.

Ideally, the Blues would love to land an elite YOUNG winger, and have plenty of assets to dangle if it is the right player. The Blues would consider moving one or more of their prospects, and / or their 1st round draft pick this year.

The Blues also have a lot of depth if a team is looking to add a player or two. At forward, Viktor Tikhonov, Jared Boll and Peter Schaefer could be potentially moved (all at different values, obviously), while on defence one of Sami Lepisto or Matt Carkner could be moved in the right deal.

Looking forward to the start of the season.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Come on Nick I hope you are trading for some talent. I know you're competitive with me but this is getting silly. After years of fighting it out for the lead in the Central division now that my team is dropping to the bottom you don't have to too.
Even handing me a preseason victory so you can claim your team sucks more than mine :naughty:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Timely, Drew. Just made a deal today that further upgraded the goaltending - hopefully for several years to come.

Further details to be announced once the trade call has confirmed the deal. And not done dealing, yet.

So don't worry, I'm not quite ready to hand over the keys to the Central division quite yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad