GDT: Blues @ Sharks 12/20/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
The Sharks were another of the teams that really had the Blues' number last year. Let's see if anything has changed. San Jose has been coming on lately, and getting back into the playoff picture. Its going to take a solid effort to win this game.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Really want to see Jaskin stick this time around. Hopefully he keeps the Berg - Stas - Jaskin line together. Love that 3rd line. Top 9 would look great once Schwartz comes back. And it keeps Ott-Lappy-Reaves together. Like to see this team stay together thru this year before they start making changes. I think it has a chance to do something special.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Always loved to hate the Sharks. For the most part, don't mind their fanbase though. The fact that they got rid of the worst color announcer in the history of hockey certainly doesn't hurt.

Sharks did a pretty good job against us a year ago, though I don't think we ever played them with a full strength roster...then again we aren't full strength tonight either :cry:

Assuming it's Jake Allen back in net tonight. Going to need the SOB line to have a strong game.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah most likely Allen over Brodeur tonight right? Why would they play Brodeur over Allen?

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
I hope Brodeur starts again, it helps me have flashbacks to my youth when Turek also managed to allow goals from center ice.

Usually I need a certain quality of substances to really remember those days again.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I hope Brodeur starts again, it helps me have flashbacks to my youth when Turek also managed to allow goals from center ice.

Usually I need a certain quality of substances to really remember those days again.

At least we haven't actively propelled the puck into our own net past Brodeur yet, although maybe a game against SJ is just what we need to relive such memories. Same with the center-ice goal

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
At least we haven't actively propelled the puck into our own net past Brodeur yet, although maybe a game against SJ is just what we need to relive such memories. Same with the center-ice goal

Which one of the current Blues defensemen is great in the locker room but not worth their paycheck on the ice?
That's the one that needs to give us a Steffi Graf backhand to put the puck in the net.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Which one of the current Blues defensemen is great in the locker room but not worth their paycheck on the ice?
That's the one that needs to give us a Steffi Graf backhand to put the puck in the net.

according to some, all of them

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006

Obligatory:

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Back in the 90s there were a lot of SJS baseball caps around. Of course they were not an official NHL product. Probably someone obtained a few containers from china or whatever. So those who wasn't cheering for Red Wings were "cheering" for the Sharks.
And that's my cool story bro for today.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Sharks really ripped the Blues apart last year.......

The bar is low for this one

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Good Morning good mooorning guys. Damn I'm feeling sharp now. Coffee up and ready to go. I want blues also be sharp tonight.

"I want this thing to go smooth and by the numbers.." :box:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good Morning good mooorning guys. Damn I'm feeling sharp now. Coffee up and ready to go. I want blues also be sharp tonight.

I love your gameday posts.

I also hope the Blues have that Ransku energy tonight.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014

I am out of coffee, so I am lurking them internets to stay awake. Found a pic for the game vs Philly.
26c9413b0857399ad8ddd01b7a1e03cc.jpeg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Good test for the snake today. He had a good bounce back against LA other then that first goal. Let's go Blues!!!!!!.

On a side note I'm starting to see a bunch of Blues fans down here in Cape Girardeau.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'd much rather see Lindstom with Lehteräsenko and Steen keeping the SOB line together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino