2bf_21cb37_5632ab7_oJ.jpg.thumb

**lines subject to change**

MEDIA

STATS

tumblr_mqo1m5aodv1rj1ppxo3_400.gif

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
St Louis is really underperforming if you look at their stacked lineup.

Their third line is better than our first...:cry:

JessicaN

Sep 11, 2012
You pulled off this theme without "old man yells at cloud"... I'm impressed.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The Blues will be loaded for bear after losing 2 games to eastern teams-and its an afternoon game.
I hope Lehner is at the top of his game.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The Sens can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to St. Louis. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Mound City, which is what they called St. Louis in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of hockey pucks on 'em. "Give me five pucks for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the Lockout. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Y'all are down on afternoon games, but for me it's the first game this year I'll actually be able to watch, so nuts to you!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Which lot is bet to park in to avoid post game traffic?

...serious question?

You're doomed, just face it.

Honestly, just hang around the building for an extra half hour at the post-game show or something and you'll sail right out of there. Let the crazies flee as fast as they can.

I never understood why people are in such a rush to leave. You've just committed 3-4 hours to a hockey game, what's an extra 20 minutes. People are weird.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Which lot is bet to park in to avoid post game traffic?

Take a bus from any Broadways restaurant and they are out of the lot 15 minutes after the game. 2 people on the bus is still cheaper than parking.

I'm sure many other restaurants do it too.

P.S. I'm glad they are going with Lehnersson again, since he won the last game. Stick with the Hot hand, let him run until he loses a game.

The Sens can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to St. Louis. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Mound City, which is what they called St. Louis in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of hockey pucks on 'em. "Give me five pucks for a quarter," you'd say.

Your stories give me a chuckle, but are so meaningless sometimes.....

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
...serious question?

You're doomed, just face it.

Honestly, just hang around the building for an extra half hour at the post-game show or something and you'll sail right out of there. Let the crazies flee as fast as they can.

I never understood why people are in such a rush to leave. You've just committed 3-4 hours to a hockey game, what's an extra 20 minutes. People are weird.

true day bro. Peeps be cray cray.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Take a bus from any Broadways restaurant and they are out of the lot 15 minutes after the game. 2 people on the bus is still cheaper than parking.

I'm sure many other restaurants do it too.

P.S. I'm glad they are going with Lehnersson again, since he won the last game. Stick with the Hot hand, let him run until he loses a game.

Your stories give me a chuckle, but are so meaningless sometimes.....

:laugh: I see what you did there...

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for this masterpiece. It belongs to Abe Simpson (thread theme) and I changed a few words around to suit hockey.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
karlsson wins 4-2, karlsson with 4 points but isnt the best defenceman in tonights game:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia