Half-Assed GDT: Blues Rangers: TDL Hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
What a play... #72 stand behind net, wait for line change, then move up ice slowly, cautiously, bumble the puck at center ice then give up a breakaway. Good grief.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
We're only 2 points up on pick #8 and the Blues look completely uninterested in hockey.
I actually thought they came out with a little jump in this one. They;ve had a couple good scoring chances which we didn't get buried. Naturally, they appear to have given up at the first sign of adversity. We're just really, really awful and don't have the drive to compete because they know, deep down inside, this isn't a winning hockey team.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
how does a push in the back become a hold?

Inigo Montoya to ref about holding: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Man our team is terrible when The first Line, 1st D pair, and the Goalie doesn't carry them. But hey, better draft pick. Hopefully we can get top 9 and hope one of the Big Dman drops to us.

Reactions: Blueston

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I’m caught up with live tv. Some here have commented that Neighbors doesn’t push the play or something similar. He’s the biggest spark plug on his line.

Can the Blues lose every game the rest of the season?

Reactions: Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I’m caught up with live tv. Some here have commented that Neighbors doesn’t push the play or something similar. He’s the biggest spark plug on his line.

If we want to get the best pick possible.... Hopefully.

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL

We’ve got a weak schedule coming up including Anaheim, SJ and Chicago (twice). You know the Hawks aren’t winning and jeopardizing that first overall.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Yeah, the team has given up. Everyone is standing around waiting for the puck to come to them and no one is pushing the play at all.

We’ve got a weak schedule coming up including Anaheim, SJ and Chicago (twice). You know the Hawks aren’t winning and jeopardizing that first overall.
Then we give them no choice but to win.... what's the record for the most own goals in one game???

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
If we want to get the best pick possible.... Hopefully.

I don’t know how anyone can watch this team and not realize it’s going to take a rebuild to fix it. I just don’t believe anything Army says. I have to look at it as he publicly gives lip service.

I can’t believe Army is dumb enough to believe that a couple of roster changes makes a big difference. I have been proven wrong before though

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I don’t know how anyone can watch this team and not realize it’s going to take a rebuild to fix it. I just don’t believe anything Army says. I have to look at it as he publicly gives lip service.

I can’t believe Army is dumb enough to believe that a couple of roster changes makes a big difference. I have been proven wrong before though

That’s why I said earlier that Parayko and Binny will be past their primes when we are ready to compete. Not a good situation

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
That’s why I said earlier that Parayko and Binny will be past their primes when we are ready to compete. Not a good situation

JR wrote an article before the trade deadline. The title was something like, if the Blues trade Buch, then they are entering a rebuild vs retool.

I don’t get it. The core of the roster is the same

Reactions: Mike Liut

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
JR wrote an article before the trade deadline. The title was something like, if the Blues trade Buch, then they are entering a rebuild vs retool.

I don’t get it. The core of the roster is the same

I hope Army doesn’t get desperate and start trading assets for vets who can jump right in.

Reactions: Spektre

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
Yeah, the team has given up. Everyone is standing around waiting for the puck to come to them and no one is pushing the play at all.

Then we give them no choice but to win.... what's the record for the most own goals in one game???
Actually I was wrong, we got two with the ducks and one with the hawks. I could see us splitting with the ducks.

Going to be interesting going forward watching our announcers pretend we have a prayer of making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad