Half-Assed GDT: Blues Rangers: TDL Hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t know how anyone can watch this team and not realize it’s going to take a rebuild to fix it. I just don’t believe anything Army says. I have to look at it as he publicly gives lip service.

I can’t believe Army is dumb enough to believe that a couple of roster changes makes a big difference. I have been proven wrong before though
a couple roster changes can make huge difference. you swap marco and kapanen out for heiskanen and mcdavid and i like our chances against most anyone,

Last edited:

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I doubt teams will be trading young ascending players that we are looking for
Montreal traded Sergechev at 19, and then Romanov at 22. NYR traded Lundqvist at 21. DeBrincat was traded at 25 and again st 26. Drysdale was just traded at 21. Dach was traded at 21. Detroit traded Hronek at 25. We got Buch and Schenn at 25. Young ascendind players get traded all the time. We just have to find them.

Edit: Casey Mittelstadt (25) and Bowen Byrum (22) was also just trades as well.

Reactions: Blueston

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Montreal traded Sergechev at 19, and then Romanov at 22. NYR traded Lundqvist at 21. DeBrincat was traded at 25 and again st 26. Drysdale was just traded at 21. Dach was traded at 21. Detroit traded Hronek at 25. We got Buch and Schenn at 25. Young ascendind players get traded all the time. We just have to find them.

Edit: Casey Mittelstadt (25) and Bowen Byrum (22) was also just trades as well.

True, but at what cost? Our window is 3-4 years away, do we really want to make those type of trades now?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Decent effort, just got outclassed. Appreciated multiple players answering the rags physicality, funny watching Krug give Rempe a good hit.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Well hockey is going to suck for a long time.

We’ll be drafting top 10 for a few more years, hopefully we can hit on all of them and build something special. I really like our current pool, we just need to hit on a few more before we make our ascend.

Reactions: Blueston

Mar 6, 2012
Too bad our biggest rival will be picking in the top 3 the entire time we're picking in the top 10.

It's a story as old as time. Franchise players go to all the franchises but ours. Every other team gets these amazing players to build around and we're left with a collection of goofballs cobbled together with snot and zip ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad