Half-Assed GDT: Blues NHL draft + FA market 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizzle

Oct 29, 2019
What about a player like Anthony Dunclair? He only made like 1.5 M so he would be a little cheaper and could give us another 20 threat. Maybe Dunn and Blais?

Zizzle

Oct 29, 2019
So does that matter if he has played for 5 teams? He only made like 1.5 M so he could be had at 2M to 3M I would imagine?

Sanford OReilly Perron
Schwartz Schenn Dunclair
Kyro Thomas Blais
MAc/Clifford/ DLR Barby Sunny

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
So does that matter if he has played for 5 teams? He only made like 1.5 M so he could be had at 2M to 3M I would imagine?

Sanford OReilly Perron
Schwartz Schenn Dunclair
Kyro Thomas Blais
MAc/Clifford/ DLR Barby Sunny
It doesn’t matter. I think between 2-3 is realistic.

Xanadude

Jun 12, 2018
Ballwin
I'd like Duclair in the note as he could add a bunch of scoring for a lower price tag, but he did chafe with Torts in Columbus (though I'm fairly sure most do). Not sure if he'd fit well in a Berube system.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Robert Thomas needs to be given an opportunity to take that next step and grow into the top 6 elite playmaker we all think he can be. I honestly think that’s the best possible move we can make to improve our offense without Petro on the back.

I also believe Klim Kostin or Jordan Kyrou should be given the opportunity that everybody else is saying Anthony Duclair should get if we signed him. We need to develop these guys if we have a chance at continuing to contend for a cup without Petro.

Reactions: DoubleK81

Zizzle

Oct 29, 2019
Robert Thomas needs to be given an opportunity to take that next step and grow into the top 6 elite playmaker we all think he can be. I honestly think that’s the best possible move we can make to improve our offense without Petro on the back.

I also believe Klim Kostin or Jordan Kyrou should be given the opportunity that everybody else is saying Anthony Duclair should get if we signed him. We need to develop these guys if we have a chance at continuing to contend for a cup without Petro.

Thomas and Kyrou would have ample opportunity. Kostin I think is a year out. It might not be a bad idea to let him play 1 full year in the KHL.

Reactions: SchwartzBluesFirst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad