GDT: Blues @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

Reminds me of the French detective in the Pink Panther movies who develops the nervous tic.

CATO!!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Are you talking about the play when Clifford tried to hit him in the neutral zone and ended up on his ass instead?

Cause that was awesome.

That would be the one :)

Someone from their GDT called for someone to take a run at Vladi. I was going to leave it there for them with
"You can try"

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I like Ott. He plays his role well and he's hilarious, I like that he's on our side.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He's still a little overpaid, but it's nice to have a true agitator/pest. Lapierre still does it, but he hasn't been as physical since that Boyle hit.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
So what is all this rumors that we are losing 1 or 2 top 6 forwards in a trade? I am hearing Steen and/or Oshie... and Lucic in a return? Please tell me there is something more to this.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's from JR's chat. We really won't know much until something actually happens since it's going to be big.

Akerman2

Dec 18, 2014
Someone know where Lindstrom is tonight?
Not on the injury or scratched list..

Maybe wrong thread to ask but what is your thoughts about Lindstrom first 25 games in the blues-shirt? Statistics do not impress, but how look the allround play?

(sorry for some bad gramma)

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
So what is all this rumors that we are losing 1 or 2 top 6 forwards in a trade? I am hearing Steen and/or Oshie... and Lucic in a return? Please tell me there is something more to this.

Steen and oshie for lucic would not be a good deal.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Steen and oshie for lucic would not be a good deal.

It would probably be Berglund and Oshie. Like I said, this is not a good move because you're creating more holes.

Steen-Backes-(hole #1)
Lucic-Stastny-(hole #2)
STL
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

:shakehead

Granted, we get a hole lot heaver, physical, harder to play against and we have four of the most hated forwards in the league (Backes, Lucic, Ott and Lapierre) along with one of the most feared enforcers.

They must have a lot of faith in certain prospects, or they've got some other moves up their sleeves.

Or maybe Army fleeces the Bruins. :dunno:

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Maybe wrong thread to ask but what is your thoughts about Lindstrom first 25 games in the blues-shirt? Statistics do not impress, but how look the allround play?

He is either incredibly dynamic or non existent. He won't cost you a goal but you rarely notice him when he's in ghost mode. When he's on his game, he controls the boards well with his agility. Unfortunately...he's only showed up in 2 games like that. I somewhat expect the experiment to be over

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

He's scratched.

He pretty much sucks. He has some skill and can skate but isn't really suited for the NHL. Too soft, doesn't impact the game much. Just needs to be upgraded.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL

He actually showed some fire in his game after finally gettin sat for two in a row. He's 31 and I don't foresee any improvement with his game. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing MPS get maybe three games in a row since he is only 23 maybe something will start clicking. He did get two in a row I think when Lindstrom was sat and seemed like he brought a little more in that second game.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
He's scratched.

He pretty much sucks. He has some skill and can skate but isn't really suited for the NHL. Too soft, doesn't impact the game much. Just needs to be upgraded.

I want to give him a shot on the power play, but yeah, he is reminds me too much of Dagostini.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I want to give him a shot on the power play, but yeah, he is reminds me too much of Dagostini.

D'agostini at least had open-ice speed and a great shot. Lindstrom's got the occasional slick hands and decent vision, but he physically isn't up to the NHL level I don't think.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

D'Ags is a very good comparison. Good skater, good shot....and....literally nothing else. He looked awesome in the Islanders game on Long Island, but that's really the only time I saw anything remotely enticing from him. He's making nearly league minimum, so I don't mind him on the roster, but he doesn't provide much.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Ott-Lehtera-Tank. Not sure I love it offensively, but I do like having Ott out there if Dustin Brown has any ideas of throwing a cheap shot at Tarasenko. Not the greatest fighter in the world, but he'll drop them with anyone. I like that he doesn't take any ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA