Half-Assed GDT: Blues Jets: Its about to get rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
What's with all these 7pm starts? Hockey is supposed to be at 10am or whatever... right?
I remodeled my family room, took the old, real wood, ten million pound entertainment center out via sawzall (only room for 40" TV), new floor, new recliner couch, new 65" QLED TV (hockey puck is now the size of a teacup) and game after game is when I cannot watch
bullsnot

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
How is that we dont have in this season any major injuries or several injuries?

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I always wonder if @jura and our other European brethren see us NA's complaining about start times and are quietly thinking, "....pfft.....I have to get up at 3 AM for the "normal" start times so buck up you man babies....". :sarcasm:

I pay $120 for NHL.tv so I can watch the game the next day. Got all the respect in the world for jura and Robb, but staying up that late just wrecks my internal clock for days. But yeah, even I'm not impressed with the complaining. ;)

On the flip side, afternoon games are a blessing for us but I can see how y'all stateside might find them annoying. Last Monday's early start was a real treat, despite the stinker of a game it turned out to be.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I always wonder if @jura and our other European brethren see us NA's complaining about start times and are quietly thinking, "....pfft.....I have to get up at 3 AM for the "normal" start times so buck up you man babies....". :sarcasm:
I did years ago couple season full 82 games and playoffs just to see Chicago beats us. That was brutal time. I felt I was losing My mind. 😂

I was single that time, but I believe Blues could do it. Nowadays this team is just 'meh'.

I Even dont know who IS My favourite player. Err, IT Sunny. Only old Blues fighter.

I miss tough Blues hockey. Grind etc. Now we are just group of babies.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
spoiled northamerikan brats :D

i did watch live '2am start' games till the cup <3 + 1 season, after covid & colorado series i lost the enthusiasm. now i just watch game 'next day' after work :popcorn:

projected lineup

FORWARDS
Buchnevich - Thomas - Kyrou
Bolduc - Schenn - Neighbours
Saad - Hayes - Kapanen
Toropchenko - Sundqvist - Walker

DEFENSE
Leddy - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Scandella - Perunovich

GOALIE
Hofer

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Are we gonna get Hellebuycked again tonight? That dude always seems to shut us down, though he does that to many other teams as well.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I did years ago couple season full 82 games and playoffs just to see Chicago beats us. That was brutal time. I felt I was losing My mind. 😂

I was single that time, but I believe Blues could do it. Nowadays this team is just 'meh'.

I Even dont know who IS My favourite player. Err, IT Sunny. Only old Blues fighter.

I miss tough Blues hockey. Grind etc. Now we are just group of babies.
This team plays hockey the wrong way and are kitten soft cupcakes. While it is not as unlikeable as last seasons squad, its not far behind either. While Army is the main culprit here, I also blame the leadership core such as Krug, Faulk, Schenn etc for enabling them to play like that. You would never see a team with Steen, Backes, Jackman, Sobotka, Reaves etc get pushed around like babies like this current squad does every night. Not to mention how they usually get outshot atleast 2 to 1 every game.

Its just a really dark era of hockey for this franchise the past 2 years, hopefully we get another top 10 pick this year and can scoop up another 1st rounder to speed up this obvious rebuild.

Are we gonna get Hellebuycked again tonight? That dude always seems to shut us down, though he does that to many other teams as well.
Jets, Coyotes and Preds are our daddies. I expect a 4-1 loss.

Reactions: Ranksu

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
"expect a big bounce back from kyrou JK"

jamie rivers 2/27/24

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
This team plays hockey the wrong way and are kitten soft cupcakes. While it is not as unlikeable as last seasons squad, its not far behind either. While Army is the main culprit here, I also blame the leadership core such as Krug, Faulk, Schenn etc for enabling them to play like that. You would never see a team with Steen, Backes, Jackman, Sobotka, Reaves etc get pushed around like babies like this current squad does every night. Not to mention how they usually get outshot atleast 2 to 1 every game.

Its just a really dark era of hockey for this franchise the past 2 years, hopefully we get another top 10 pick this year and can scoop up another 1st rounder to speed up this obvious rebuild.

Jets, Coyotes and Preds are our daddies. I expect a 4-1 loss.

I think we are heading in the right direction. I think a top 10 pick this year is almost certain with this upcoming road trip and the inevitability of being sellers.

Reactions: TheDizee

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
well they scored first. blues record is abysmal when they dont score first. top 10 pick is looking good

Reactions: Mike Liut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad