GDT: Blues @ Islanders| Matinee Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
What sucks is they WAIT with just minutes left to do some work.
the Army taught us that as long as you are still conscious you still have "gas in the tank" no matter how exhausted you think you are.....Blues just didn't tap into that until the end of the game and their hotel beds were staring them in the face.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
They started the comeback too late. :( Another weak effort. But, at least they didn't give up completely, early in the game. At least they put some effort in at the end. But, I don't have a good feeling about the team right now.

Sgt Schultz

Jun 30, 2019
Santa Fe, NM
Well, after sleep walking for 57 minutes they made it interesting. Unfortunately, you get no points for making it interesting.

Here's a thought....maybe, just maybe, we play with a purpose for more than 2 or 3 minutes against the Devils?

I know, it's asking a lot.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Well, after sleep walking for 57 minutes they made it interesting. Unfortunately, you get no points for making it interesting.

Here's a thought....maybe, just maybe, we play with a purpose for more than 2 or 3 minutes against the Devils?

I know, it's asking a lot.
I honestly expect tomorrow to be more of the same... day game on the east coast... bad combo

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Day games always seem sluggish. Blues didn’t wake up until the third. Just not a good game at all against another bottom feeder.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad