OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Cards finally starting to make a little noise. Too bad they couldn't make any ground on Cubs this weekend; Braves are terrible.

Own the wild card right now and starting to separate ourselves from Pittsburgh. Would love to see them string together a nice streak and put more games between Mets and us in the WC.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
The lineup is really coming together. Each night, guys like Moss, Holliday, Adams, and even Gyorko and Grichuk have their own breakout night. There may not be a true star #3 hitter on this team, but the lineup up and down is very solid.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
The lineup is really coming together. Each night, guys like Moss, Holliday, Adams, and even Gyorko and Grichuk have their own breakout night. There may not be a true star #3 hitter on this team, but the lineup up and down is very solid.

Now we need the pitching to pick it up. It's really hurt us this year. We need to be fighting for first place with the Cubs.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Now we need the pitching to pick it up. It's really hurt us this year. We need to be fighting for first place with the Cubs.

At this time last year it was the other way around. Great pitching, no hitting. Now, the rotation is the key to this season. Leake has looked good lately but Garcia and Waino need more consistency.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I love how I said "give the Cards more than 2 weeks before the doom and gloom" and everyone told me they had no chance, now they are 7 games over. 500 and 2nd in the league in runs.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I love how I said "give the Cards more than 2 weeks before the doom and gloom" and everyone told me they had no chance, now they are 7 games over. 500 and 2nd in the league in runs.

it took the cards over 2 months to start playing quality ball. they also have a 15-16 home record. to say they are out of the woods now is a joke. they could easily go back to their garbage ways on this homestand.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Sweet, some nerd decided to be human trash and have the bomb squad go to mercy, meaning 270 is shut down.

I will most definitely not be making it to hockey. I ain't happy. I'm dog sitting so I would have had to drive all the way from north county to Fenton, and back to the Mills. Would have been pushing it at the best of times. I'm not even gonna try at this point.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Rosenthal is walking 7.8 batters per 9. Who in their right mind would willingly trot him out with the game on the line? He's got a 1.81 whip for crying out loud.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
matheny needs to be fired if he continues to keep one pitch rosey as his closer. the guy should be in mopup duty as far as im concerned until he learns how to pitch instead of throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad