Half-Assed GDT: Blues Flyers. A night early HA-GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Haven't watched a lick of the game but Binny's stats are insane. Crazy good year for him.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I don't know how Army could look at this teams performance tonight and the past few weeks and say, "yeah they could do some damage in the playoffs." Without Binnington this team would be a bottom 5 in the league. I just hope management doesn't use that fact to think Binnington can steal some playoff series and do something stupid like buy.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I don't know how Army could look at this teams performance tonight and the past few weeks and say, "yeah they could do some damage in the playoffs." Without Binnington this team would be a bottom 5 in the league. I just hope management doesn't use that fact to think Binnington can steal some playoff series and do something stupid like buy.
Yea when Binnington is on, I'm like, ok, we at least have a chance to win. When he's off even a little I'm like yup, time to go do something else tonight.

Outside of Binny standing on his head (Which gives me anxiety more so then enjoyment) and Thomas doing Thomas things, it's pretty tough to watch this team play. If we could go into settings and turn off line changes I think I'd enjoy this season way more. I guess the evolution of Neighbors has been nice too, but Schenn is such a f***ing boat anchor that it's really tough for me to get too excited.

We desperately need more puck transporters in the coming seasons. We have literally no transition game.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
wow, this place is dead. our team is so uninteresting that almost none of us are here. heck, i turned off game for a while it was so dull.

I watch late on DVR so I can fast forward intermissions. So I'm still watching every game. I just don't post in the GDT. I'll skim through as the game goes on. It's OT for me now. Don't spoil how it ends.

Reactions: Knightmare88

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
Yea when Binnington is on, I'm like, ok, we at least have a chance to win. When he's off even a little I'm like yup, time to go do something else tonight.

Outside of Binny standing on his head (Which gives me anxiety more so then enjoyment) and Thomas doing Thomas things, it's pretty tough to watch this team play. If we could go into settings and turn off line changes I think I'd enjoy this season way more. I guess the evolution of Neighbors has been nice too, but Schenn is such a f***ing boat anchor that it's really tough for me to get too excited.

We desperately need more puck transporters in the coming seasons. We have literally no transition game.
It's that classic case of putting guys up in the lineup, and thus out of their comfort zones. We ask too much from players that aren't supposed to be asked of those things. I mean, the idea that we need to think of Schenn as anything other than Steen's replacement (same with Saad) is case in point. Two-way guy is his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad