Half-Assed GDT: Blues Flyers. A night early HA-GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
There's a game tomorrow. Here's the GDT. a few more days until Trade Deadline. Hope Thomas doesn't end up requesting a trade after we trade away Buch and Kyrou like everyone wants.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
There's a game tomorrow. Here's the GDT. a few more days until Trade Deadline. Hope Thomas doesn't end up requesting a trade after we trade away Buch and Kyrou like everyone wants.

Don't worry, Thomas does not have trade protection yet. So we can totally trade him away without him requesting it.

Ottawa gets: Thoams, Buchnevich, Kyrou, Dvorsky, Stenburg, Lindstein, the next 10 1st and 2nd round picks from St. Louis, all at 50% retained, even the draft picks somehow.

StL gets: An old sweaty gym sock from Brady that we can maybe one day clone a new Brady Tkachuk from the DNA that rubbed off. What, you don't think we could actually get Brady for that package? He's physical. No way they'd trade someone physical.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
While we are talking trades, can we trade Binny to Philly? Would love seeing him troll the league in a Flyers uni…

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
i think we're all hoping to see binnington fight torterella tonight

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I have no desire to trade Kyrou. I would to build with him and just rebuild the D by trading Buch.

Reactions: Xerloris

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Failed pinch by Perunovich and poor defending by Buch led to that first Flyers goal. Blues not looking very sharp so far in this one aside from Binner.

Don't care which of Kyrou or Buch shoots that puck on the 2 on 1 but you guys have to convert that, come on.

i think we're all hoping to see binnington fight torterella tonight

I'd rather see him and Gritty square off.

Reactions: joe galiba

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Failed pinch by Perunovich and poor defending by Buch led to that first Flyers goal. Blues not looking very sharp so far in this one aside from Binner.

Don't care which of Kyrou or Buch shoots that puck on the 2 on 1 but you guys have to convert that, come on.

I'd rather see him and Gritty square off.

we need to lose to make sure Doug has no choice but to sell.

Not sure if I have ever told you guys but I seriously f***ing hate Rivers and Hayes.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
we need to lose to make sure Doug has no choice but to sell.

Not sure if I have ever told you guys but I seriously f***ing hate Rivers and Hayes.

If the goal is to lose then the boys are doing their job.

As for Rivers, I don't hate him but it's kinda embarrassing how bad he is sometimes. I'm sad whenever Alexa isn't working. She can be the highlight of the game sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad