GDT: Blues @ Ducks | Still Looking for 2 Straight Wins Part 2: Deuces Wild|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Thomas is starting to have some good shifts. Hoffman is the weak link, and if they don't want to bench him they should trade him at the deadline (or when Tank gets back), possibly with Dunn (if they're actually shopping him). I have always liked Blais with Thomas.

Reactions: BlueMed

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Thomas is starting to have some good shifts. Hoffman is the weak link, and if they don't want to bench him they should trade him at the deadline (or when Tank gets back), possibly with Dunn (if they're actually shopping him). I have always liked Blais with Thomas.
Blais-Thomss-Tarasenko

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Having Kyrou really elevate this offense has made Tarasenko coming back less of an issue. Not that our forwards can't/aren't scoring now, but having someone who is as dynamic and gifted as Kyrou leading the team in scoring while your best scorer is out probably alleviates any rush to get him back. They will say they weren't rushing him because they don't want him reaggravating his shoulder, but without Kyrou we would've been in the hole early in the season.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.

Personally I just don’t see the chemistry there yet between the two. Thomas was buzzing with Schwartz in the first game against Colorado, and hasn’t looked the same since.

When Vladi gets back, I’d be rolling with this as the top 9.

Schenn-O’Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Thomas-Tarasenko
Hoffman-Bozak-Kyrou

Kyrou and Hoffman’s speed would likely make them be a deadly duo, IMO. No need to trade someone like him when we can run this kind of depth throughout the lineup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad