GDT: Blues @ Canes: Cam Ward is starting

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
10 games in and I think we have proven we have a good young competitive team... we need exactly what we expected we would need and that’s the #1 center... question is do we think we are playoff ready and do we give up prospects and or pics for a center... if we don’t this is what our year is going to continue to look like(which is fine if we are all happy with 1 more rebuilding year) I personally would like the move made if it’s out there!!

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Give them off tomorrow they looked gassed in the third. Shocking for a team on the 2nd night of a back to back.

Uhhh...Did you catch Williams little passive agressive dig during his interview? "Yeah, we're a young team...no reason to be tired on the 2nd game of a back to back. Every team has them"

#MentalFragility
#HCanes

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Uhhh...Did you catch Williams little passive agressive dig during his interview? "Yeah, we're a young team...no reason to be tired on the 2nd game of a back to back. Every team has them"

Quasi-captain isn't going to come out and say "Yeah, we're tired, it's all good that we lost this game." It's good that he's angry, I hope they're all steaming because that means the expectation that this performance is not good enough, but they looked out of juice in the last 10 minutes.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
10 games in and I think we have proven we have a good young competitive team... we need exactly what we expected we would need and that’s the #1 center... question is do we think we are playoff ready and do we give up prospects and or pics for a center... if we don’t this is what our year is going to continue to look like(which is fine if we are all happy with 1 more rebuilding year) I personally would like the move made if it’s out there!!

1 more rebuilding year won't get us a 1C. Going to have to trade for it.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Good to see ol’ Derek Ryan with over 18 minutes of ice time. More than Lindholm and Staal.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad