Half-Assed GDT: Blues Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
What a brutal turnover by Buchnevich on the GWG. Don't understand what he was trying to do there. The pass wasn't even on the mark so it was an easy steal for Nichushkin.

Also didn't like the penalty from Kyrou, that's a lazy play by him.

I thought Thomas was pretty good despite no points, he created several good opportunities and had a few chances himself.
thomas was fine. yeah he could be better but he was not a negative last night. the whole team played fairly decent outside of buch and kyrou.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'd be more surprised if there was anyone else they could have a conversation with.
Meh

I save my criticisms for the $8M underperforming players on the ice.

Criticisms of other posters here isn't my style. Some of you thrive on it.

This is why you and others like you often end up on my ignore list. Clear the clutter so to speak.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
thomas was fine. yeah he could be better but he was not a negative last night. the whole team played fairly decent outside of buch and kyrou.
A coworker mentioned last week that the Blues need to separate Kyrou and Thomas in order to salvage Thomas' work ethic and leadership clout. I tend to agree.

I like how Schenn helped mentor Neighbors in the right way. I think they missed having a strong mentor for Kyrou early in his career.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Meh

I save my criticisms for the $8M underperforming players on the ice.

Criticisms of other posters here isn't my style. Some of you thrive on it.

This is why you and others like you often end up on my ignore list. Clear the clutter so to speak.
hes still upset about being wrong about brian elliott, his pride wont let him let it go.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I like how Schenn helped mentor Neighbors in the right way. I think they missed having a strong mentor for Kyrou early in his career.
Kyrou spent 50% more even strength TOI with Schenn than any other player during his up until last season and this season.

In fact, he spent a higher percentage of total even strength TOI with Schenn(45%) than Neighbours has up to this point(40%)

Reactions: Celtic Note
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad