Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Avs :: Early Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafisen

Oct 14, 2018
It's not been a pretty game, but I love the effort, the aacrifice, the attitude. Players blocking shots, diving to break up passes, skating like the devil is after them.

Reactions: Zamadoo and Bendak

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
What ever happened to icing being waved off when the Dman pinched in?
It’s usually not so much about the pinch as it is about whether the defenseman plays the puck or the man. If he plays the man they usually wave it off.

Reactions: Bendak

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Still need to add Steen, Perron, and an acclimated Fabbri. I also think Kyrou joins us down the stretch for another look.

I am actually getting a little worried about Perron. It was a week ago when they said he was close and that he may even play that Sunday game in Nashville. He ultimately didn't and now we haven't heard anything all week.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
meftV0q.gif

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
It's not been a pretty game, but I love the effort, the sacrifice, the attitude. Players blocking shots, diving to break up passes, skating like the devil is after them.
The Blues played an EXCELLENT game. They played hard, made few mistakes. They had loads of good chances. They could easily have won 7 or 8 to 0. Allen had his best game of the season. He's now above .900 Save %. :laugh:

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Another win.

Jake was great. Very composed in net. Made the saves he needed to and let the defense protect the middle. 1st line was fantastic as usual. Fabbri looked off but that was to be expected. Good game from the 3rd line. Not the best from the 4th especially Barbashev but everyone is allowed a poor game now and then.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Damn this team is tough to beat right now. Dominating possession and scoring chances and our goalies are making big stops when we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad