Recalled/Assigned: Blues assign Allen to Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

intangible

Apr 28, 2010
Elliott will just need to sit on the bench while Halak plays 80% of the time. Not a big deal.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
It is the right decision, and I think it should have been made a few days ago. Rather have sent him down on a really positive note rather than having let in a softie that decided the game (certainly not saying he is to blame for the loss).

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I keep reading these pessimistic comments regarding Elliott. I really don't understand why its so far-fetched that the guy came into the season with rust, hadn't been playing overseas like some other guys...and the absence of a training camp coupled with the sudden thrust into the fill-in starter role, and he had a snowball of loss of confidence. But that's not irreversible. In fact, I think we'll see them start to make a 2 games Halak, 1 game Elliott cycle again pretty soon.

I'll be shocked if Elliott doesn't tighten things up. He'll be just fine, and if he fails to do it...they'll be forced to send him down (probably lost on waivers) and bring up Allen. But I would be heavily against that (barring injury.) Can he replicate last year's record-setting numbers? Can anyone in the league? Probably not, but he'll be good enough to win games.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
Anyone know the situation with Elliott, and when he's going to get another game to play?

I'm pretty disappointed with him, since I signed him for 4 years this off season in one of my fantasy leagues. It cost me a draft pick too since I signed him thru an offer sheet.

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
Anyone know the situation with Elliott, and when he's going to get another game to play?

I'm pretty disappointed with him, since I signed him for 4 years this off season in one of my fantasy leagues. It cost me a draft pick too since I signed him thru an offer sheet.

He might play Friday it is the second game of a back to back with Halak starting against Chicago on Thursday. If he does not play Friday then it is completely up in the air about when he plays next. Although I would be really surprised if Halak plays both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad