Confirmed with Link: Blues acquire Magnus Pääjärvi & 2nd for David Perron

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Ugh, would have preferred it if he was traded to the East. Perron seems like the type of player that will bite us in the ass whenever he plays against us.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I'll be very surprised if we are going to be winning this trade...

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Please be Gagner, please be gagner.

Now being reported as a player & pick, and the fact that Gagner would likely be in the same salary range as Perron would make that unlikely.

Worried it is going to be Hemský with retained salary and a second.

Use the Schwartz*

His last season was his worst IMO. Tried to do too much.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Magnus Pääjärvi & a 2nd for him.

I'm actually happy with that.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 8s
Magnus Paajarvi and a 2014 2nd going to St. Louis for Perron

Horrible deal for us Armstrong screwed this one up. MPS is of no use for us. Should have been for a first instead.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Honestly I hate Armstrong for adding Roy then trading Perron it's a poor move.
People are making those two events connected, but I really don't think they are. The decision to trade Perron is about shaping the team the way he wants it. Roy is a short-term solution that will be addressed more long-term by a trade or at next year's UFA period.

I wish David luck. He's a true professional and very talented.

I think the Blues are set for the coming season now, and it looks like Jaskin has a spot on the 3rd line, if he can earn it.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I don't mind the trade, although it sucks to see one of our most skilled players be traded away. PRV looked good in the games I saw him in, I think he could thrive under Hitchcock. He's like a faster Steen.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010
People are making those two events connected, but I really don't think they are. The decision to trade Perron is about shaping the team the way he wants it. Roy is a short-term solution that will be addressed more long-term by a trade or at next year's UFA period.

I wish David luck. He's a true professional and very talented.

I think the Blues are set for the coming season now, and it looks like Jaskin has a spot on the 3rd line, if he can earn it.

with MPS coming back no room for Jaskin still. Also MPS is a RFA that still needs a contract that will most likely be within a million of what Perron made....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad