Blues 3 Stars - Game Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
In no order

Stastny (Game winner)
Bouwmeester (Best game I have seen him play as a Blue)
Elliott (Made lots of great stops)

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I didn't get to watch the game as closely as I normally do so I won't vote on this one. I did notice Brouwer quite a lot, Tarasenko's ridiculous shot, and noticed Gunnar in a bad way, especially early in the game. I understand he didn't have a proper training camp/preseason, but it might be time to start sitting him until he gets going. He's handling the puck like a live grenade out there. I'm still not on the hate Gunnar bandwagon, but he's clearly not up to speed.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Tarasenko
Brouwer
Bouwmeester

HM: Petro, Steen, Elliott, Lehtera

That was my top 3 as well. I've been watching the replay all morning. I knew JayBo and Tarasenko and a bunch of other guys had a very good game last night. However, Brouwer's performance is really jumping out at me the second time around. The only negative was getting caught by Nuge on the breakaway:laugh: but other than that he was really good, especially in the 3rd.

God damnit I'm liking this team. I told myself I wouldn't buy in until the 2nd round of the playoffs if they got there but they just look so talented. Of course they've played Edmonton twice and it's obvious we are light years ahead of them in all facets.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Steen
Tarasenko
Brouwer

HM: Stastny, JBo

(Is the "Gunnarsson - 3" a joke?)

I'm pretty sure Easton picked up the wrong name from the last poll when Parayko got 3 for being the 1st star. Should be:

Parayko - 5
Gunnarsson - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad