Blues 3 Stars - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
1. Steen
2. Jbo
3. Brodz (Representing the 4th line, which was really strong tonight)

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Tarasenko
Bouwmeester .... Two games in a row I have had to vote for him :yo:

and I can not believe im about to write this name for a star..

Steve Ott.... played really well and might be the reason we held on in the third.

hm 17

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Easton - I'm pretty sure that the 3 points you have for Gunnarsson belong to Parayko from Game 3.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Just like the 2nd Oilers' game, this game was a TEAM effort. I could have picked 10 top stars again.

Tarasenko, Brodziak and Allen were who I picked, but could have listed Bouwmeester, Steen, Pietrangelo, Ott, Brouwer, Bortuzzo,

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
My 3 guys are in the lead now. Close it down immediately.

Also, thank God it appears the "Bouwmeester was hurt" excuse/reason appears to be completely valid at this early stage. He looks really good. For a guy that relies on his skating so much it makes sense, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous about how he'd look to start the season.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yea I wasn't really buying the whole Bouwmeester's hurt accounting for playing like complete ass, but you can't deny it now.

I'm really pleased with this team. Everyone is playing good hockey. Gunnarsson seems like he's getting out of his funk....his stick work at the line is spot on, I still prefer Lindbohm but....reality is Gunnarsson is viewed as a greater asset and if he's playing well, play him. Lindbohm is gonna have to wait till an injury occurs.

I don't really think they had a turtling meltdown. Those were just some really good goals against.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Yea I wasn't really buying the whole Bouwmeester's hurt accounting for playing like complete ass, but you can't deny it now.

I'm really pleased with this team. Everyone is playing good hockey. Gunnarsson seems like he's getting out of his funk....his stick work at the line is spot on, I still prefer Lindbohm but....reality is Gunnarsson is viewed as a greater asset and if he's playing well, play him. Lindbohm is gonna have to wait till an injury occurs.

I don't really think they had a turtling meltdown. Those were just some really good goals against.

I have to agree. This team is fun to watch and they are doing pretty well on this extended road trip. Impressed with the way they played against Vancouver. Canucks have given us a hard time the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad