Gomez - 4
Paajarvi - 4
Steen - 3
Ott - 3
Rattie - 3
Jaskin - 3
Upshall - 2
Lindbohm - 1

First star is worth 3, Second star is worth 2, Third star is worth 1.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Steen, Tarasenko, and Shattenkirk

H.M. Fabbri

I hope to see Pietrangelo get back to playing like he did in the beginning of the year.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
When the pucks came through, me and Jake stood next to a burnt down house. (Forgot about Jake)

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Steen, Shattenkirk and Tarasenko. They carry the offense.

yup. exactly this.

Steen, Tarasenko, and Shattenkirk

H.M. Fabbri

I hope to see Pietrangelo get back to playing like he did in the beginning of the year.

Steen
Tarasenko
Shattenkirk

Steen, Tarasenko, Shattenkirk.

Steen, shatty, tank

Tarasenko can do no wrong, I get it. But he wasn't much better than Stastny tonight. Steen was wonderful, especially since his shots from the point didn't go into any legs, which is what he usually aims for (PDO doesn't represent this, but it is emotionally similar by certain standards.)

Shatty was awesome.

But how can you all dismiss Allen?

I guess we are blues fans, after all. Apart from the score sheet, Tarasenko made enough blunders and Stastny had a few moments that we seem to want to blanket. All I'm saying is that some of us

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Tarasenko can do no wrong, I get it. But he wasn't much better than Stastny tonight. Steen was wonderful, especially since his shots from the point didn't go into any legs, which is what he usually aims for (PDO doesn't represent this, but it is emotionally similar by certain standards.)

Shatty was awesome.

But how can you all dismiss Allen?

I guess we are blues fans, after all. Apart from the score sheet, Tarasenko made enough blunders and Stastny had a few moments that we seem to want to blanket. All I'm saying is that some of us

Tarasenko (3), Steen (3), and as Shatty (2)...all had multiple points. Stastny did not. Why is it so appalling that they got votes ahead of Allen or Stastny? It's not like by naming three stars people are dismissing the rest of the team as having had a crap performance. I don't get the point of your post.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Tarasenko scored a goal, made a beauty of a feed to Stastny or else Staz wouldn't have scored, and had numerous other scoring chances.

I was about to make a post actually about how we needed more from Stastny right before he scored. If you're going to tell me he was better than Tarasenko, we must have been watching different games. When Stastny gets the puck, all he looks to do is give it to Tarasenko. Yeah that's not a bad strategy, but we need a lot more creativity and puck possession from him. That's another reason I wouldn't mind breaking them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad