Gomez - 4
Paajarvi - 4
Steen - 3
Ott - 3
Rattie - 3
Jaskin - 3
Upshall - 2
Lindbohm - 1

First star is worth 3, Second star is worth 2, Third star is worth 1.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Shattenkirk and Tarasenko are the easy choices as they pretty much drove the offense.

I also went with Jaskin, as I thought him and Paajarvi were both really good and had numerous chances. Sucks they couldn't convert but the offense really peppered Varlamov with shots tonight and dominated the game.

I personally don't really understand giving Allen a star tonight. He wasn't bad but he faced 17 shots and allowed 2 goals.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
haha...i voted for yesterdays game because i saw "stars" and didn't remember the poll after yesterday's victory.

We really should have a way to identify the game in question other than Game #. Who keeps track of the game numbers?

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Shattenkirk and Tarasenko are the easy choices as they pretty much drove the offense.

I also went with Jaskin, as I thought him and Paajarvi were both really good and had numerous chances. Sucks they couldn't convert but the offense really peppered Varlamov with shots tonight and dominated the game.

I personally don't really understand giving Allen a star tonight. He wasn't bad but he faced 17 shots and allowed 2 goals.

Agreed. He wasn't particularly awful but wasn't great either.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Agreed. He wasn't particularly awful but wasn't great either.

Disagree without Allen it would easily be 3-0 after first period and he made couple gamesavers on late 3rd, gave change to win it, but..
How he has performed this year compare to last year is enormous difference, but we are worse now offensively then last year and that is worrying knowing Allen has been perfect so we cannot even turn it winning mode 'cus of Allen.

But we're more wiser when Schwartz and Bertta are back. Never know how beast mode Berglund might be when his scoring shoulder is fully healthy.

12331662_462431503946836_262433151_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad