Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
1.) Parayko
2.) Upshall
3.) Elliott

Allowed 3 goals on 13 shots... ended up being 18 total but still. Not good.

Parayko - Not much to say here really.
Brouwer - I love his North-South game, he just charges up the ice and creates havoc in the process.
Stastny - I thought he sparked quite a few offensive chances with his puck possession tonight. I've really liked what I've seen from him for the last 2 games, all that's left is to get the points.

Exactly how I see it except Upshall instead of Brouwer.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Exactly how I see it except Upshall instead of Brouwer.

It would have taken the love child of Brodeur and Hasek to have stopped those shots....3 on 18 isn't great but when it's a 2 on 0, incredible tic tac toe PPG and a 1 timer from point blank from a guy all by himself.....it ain't on the goalie

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

Did you watch the game? How in the hell is he supposed to stop any of those shots but especially first 2. He did his job 100% correctly on the first 2. He played the shooter. Unfortunately our D were nowhere near the area to play the pass. And he was totally hung out to dry on the third. Elliot doesn't deserve a star because he wasn't really tested outside of a few bad plays. However, the goals are not on him at all.

I voted the goal scorers. They each took over and gave us energy and goals at times we needed it.

Upshall - Kind of disappeared down the stretch, but played with a lot of energy when we were down 1. Had a great chance that was robbed early and put it in the next chance he had. He did disappear after that though.

Brouwer - People will think I am eating my words with this one because I have been hard on Brouwer. But he had a decent game for a stretch in the middle when we needed it. I am still not a big fan of his. He had a secondary assist that was not special in any way. He also had a breakaway goal he only got because he was trailing the play. If Backes doesn't make that killer interception and pass, Brouwer is actually out of position to backcheck. I noticed several times he messed up as well. But he did what he does when we needed him to do it. For that he gets a star.

Parayko - He made a lot of mistakes. A lot. But he's a rookie. He maintained confidence and put two killer shots in the net. Took over when we needed to take the lead and didn't let up, giving us the go ahead.

HM: #1 Edmundson. Made a lot of plays that saved goals. I was very impressed with his bounce back tonight. Parayko doesn't get a star if Edmundson doesn't save his ass on a few plays.

Stasny- Nice move on assist, a few other nice offensive plays to create chances.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Ok...who's the blind SOB that DIDNT vote for Parayko?

Somebody named Lixxiq who voted for Reaves, Brodziak and Jaskin. Although Parayko did have numerous miscues. If not for Edmunson saving his ass, we would be dogging him. Well, no we wouldn't because he walks on water to most people on this board. But outside his two goals, this was his worst game of the 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad