Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
1. Fabbri
2. Pietro
3. Upshall (after he scored he was flying)

HM:Steen and Gunnar. Gunnar played very solid game, couple time cleared front of net. Still I'm not confidence when get caught so easily by leg speed. Good Parayko helped him several times.

To me Edmundson is easily weakest link, no bringing physical game.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Steen, Upshall and Allen. Steen was awesome on the point on the powerplay tonight. Tarasenko wouldn't have scored if not for him. Upshall was really good tonight.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Allen Upshall Shatty

HM Petro (outside of not removing or even attempting to move Johansen in front of the net when he scored, Petro played a good game. I certainly don't get that. Had time and space, just poor defense. A typical crease lapse game in and game out.)

Honorable mention to players on the undercard last night. We don't hear your name too much in vain, then you probably did your job well.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Allen Upshall Shatty

HM Petro (outside of not removing or even attempting to move Johansen in front of the net when he scored, Petro played a good game. I certainly don't get that. Had time and space, just poor defense. A typical crease lapse game in and game out.)

Honorable mention to players on the undercard last night. We don't hear your name too much in vain, then you probably did your job well.

Huh? Johansen didn't score, and on Jenner's goal it was from Bouwmeester's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad