GDT: Bluejackets @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickers8

me too... anyone have the lineups for both teams?? i wonder if Jackets tough guys are playing.. McIlrath vs Boll would be a good test..

Love to see Mc knock some people down in front of Hank, I bet Hank would like to see that too

Vickers8

Steve Zipay‏@stevezipay14m
AM skate is 10:30, will know officially soon after RT @joshsmith29: @stevezipay Any confirmation on McIlrath in tonight's lineup?

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Dubi will be on fire tonight.

Doubt the ex-Blue Jackets will have the same passion.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I wish the ex-BJs would get fired up to play against their former team like Dubi... Brass, Dorsett, and Moore were invisible when they returned to Columbus the first time.

Wolfy*

Why not create a general pre-game sticky thread, where upcoming games can be discussed until Loffen's GDT is up. They are sometimes kinda late ;)

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Not really, seems like a guy who wants to come out and have a good game against his former team...

SSM, pls.

He's not talking about having a good game for his teammates he's taking about showing the Rangers they a mistake.

I remember everyone saying he'd be fired up the last time they played and he was invisible. In front of his own fans too.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Looks like McIlrath is in, Falk is out, can't tell whether Pyatt or Pouliot is playing tho”

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
SSM, pls.

He's not talking about having a good game for his teammates he's taking about showing the Rangers they a mistake.

I remember everyone saying he'd be fired up the last time they played and he was invisible. In front of his own fans too.

:laugh:

I just wish anyone on the Rangers would get fired up. Even if it was for something trivial like hotdog night after the game. Just show you care about something on the ice.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
“@PLeonardNYDN: Looks like McIlrath is in, Falk is out, can't tell whether Pyatt or Pouliot is playing thoâ€

Someone tell Pat no one can ever tell whether or not Poo or Pyatt is playing any given night and not to sweat it.

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Dubinsky is a ****ing whiner. He acts like he was traded for Marek Malik. Does he not realize he was traded for Rick Nash?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Both Pyatt and Pouliot go in. Brassard (posterior) is out. McIlrath in, Falk out. Lundqvist in goal”

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
:laugh:

I just wish anyone on the Rangers would get fired up. Even if it was for something trivial like hotdog night after the game. Just show you care about something on the ice.

Hopefully AV reads this, I know that I was always pretty excited at the prospect of a pizza party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad